Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My short lists of the moment

When I first found out we were expecting, I was completely lost with my long lists and nothing stood out to me. But something has happened, my mind has cleared a bit and now I have a top 6 for both genders!
    Here they are and a little comment of why I like them.

Boy:
    Wulfric -I dreamt of naming the baby this, would be occasionally nicknames Wulfie.
    Mordecai -just love the image it gives me strong safarille-protector.
    Evander -love the sound makes me think adventurer, love mythological reference.
    Edmund -a long time favorite of mine.
    Everard -I love how old age this name feels.
    Stellan -this one, though a little trendish, feels so lovely and calm to me.

Girl:
    Clementine -feels fresh and I can easily picture this name on a woman of any age.
    Octavia -Ancient in a good way. Love the historical feel.
    Aurelia -has the same historical feel.
    Hermione -always loved and it has grown on me more in the past weeks.
    Emmanuelle -Emmanuel is a family name, love the sound too.
    Corisande -when I was small I was sometimes nn'd something similar to this. I think it's sweet and sounds lovely.
    Love,
    Zelda

Baby Cosima,
    expected to arrive in or around September

I love most of your boys names! Actually the way you have your male and female names in order is the exact way I would rank them. So Wulfric and Clementine would be my choices that's a cute sib set
    Constantly looking for the perfect names for my future little ones.

Beautiful boys list! I like your girls list better when you were searching for sibling name for Wulfric. But it's really cute.

Evander I really love, it is my favourite on your list. Wulfric nn Wulfie is very sweet. The only boy's name on your list I am not a fan of is Mordecai, I don't know why really, I think it's just the sound.

I really like Clementine, do you know what nn you would use? The thing that puts me off this name most is Clem/Clemmy
    I actually knew a girl called Octavia nn Ottie and I was so excited to meet someone with such an unusual name
    Just a 19 year old weirdly obsessed with names, no babies in the near future

Aila Anwen Arianwen Aveline Calla Caoimhe Cosima Fionnuala Hazel Hestia Josephine Rowan
    Alaric Asa Evander Ezra Jasper Leander Lucas Orion Perseus Ruairi

Thank you!

Sorceress, all of those names are still options, but these are the few that started feeling the most right for this bean, at least for right now. Which are the ones you are missing from that list?

Potofgold, I think that the nn we'd use for Clementine would be Teenie.
    Love,
    Zelda

Baby Cosima,
    expected to arrive in or around September