Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NN Enzo but not Lorenzo... HELP!!!

One of my GP shows is Vampire Diaries. I’m almost ashamed - but they use such awesome names. My most recent VD love is Enzo. I think Enzo is amazing, it’s just a little short as a fn for my liking.

Here’s my problem..... my god son’s name is Lawrence! They are a no nn family so I’m not worried about them being upset about nn Enzo provided I don’t use Lorenzo as a full name.

Do any of you amazing, creative Berries have any suggestions? Or is it hopeless and I should just leave Enzo on my GP list?

Any and all suggestions are eagerly anticipated and more than welcome. I’m totally at a loss.

Disclaimer: Not pregnant or TTC yet!
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

Fiorenzo
    Kenzo (maybe you could use this as a nickname for Kenneth or Kennedy?)
    Vincenzo

I see you have Vincent on your list--I think Enzo could be a nickname for Vincent!

It's not much, but I hope I helped!
    Under Construction

Seriously, I see no problem with having a Lawrence and a Lorenzo in the same family, and much less with a Lawrence and an Enzo?

Apart from the examples mentioned: Mackenzie, Wenzel, Enrico or Henry, perhaps?
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Megan - your post was actually super helpful. I was having such a name block. Vincent with a O- or -o middle name nn Enzo would totally work for me - I can’t believe I didn’t think of Vincenzo - awesome, thanks!!!

SugarPlum - Ordinarily I’d agree but as Lawrence is my cousin’s son and my god-son - and she looked long and far for a “classic but under-popular” name I know she would be upset by me considering Lorenzo or anything with a too similar name root. (I think I could get away with Enzo as a nn I like the idea of Henry. I have Hendrik on my list and was thinking of nn Henry but maybe Hendrik with a z or o middle would work just as well... what do you think?

Thanks you two for your great suggestions. If anyone else has more I’d love to hear them!!!!
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

Enzo is one of our top picks for a boy, as he will be a significant portion Italian - but we would just use Enzo as the full name. Does he have to have a different full name or would you consider using it as the full name?

...I had no idea it was on Vampire Diaries though. Might rethink it a bit more now.