Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Please pardon my ignorance but what is the Vienna & sausage connection? I'm so confused!
    I suggest Serena, Vivienne or Geneva.
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

*Penelope*Pearl*Estella*Marisol*Golda*Martha*
    *Lilac*Daphne*Tabitha*Autumn*

Silas*Henry*Arthur*Gabriel*Eli*Patrick*Frederick
    *Heath*Gilbert*Jonah*Leo

-22 yr old from Australia, No kids, just a beloved kitty named Dexter-

-Ivy.Eliza.Louise- -River.Lea.Margaret- -Poppy.Elizabeth.Grier- -Juliet.Mellissa.Merrynia- -Cora.Evelyn.Bonnibel- -Phillipa.Hazel.Rose-
    -Seth.Arthur.Robert- -Rhys.Evan.Locke- -Cillian.Robert.Charles-
    -Heath.Ronald.Roy- -Alexander.Magnus.Trevor- -Benjamin.Pauleigh.James-

-Loving Theodore (Tor), Ned, Garison, Monty, Rusty, Samson, Bear-
    -Sydney, Marielle, Gianna, Neve, Icy, Maelys & Aislin-

Quote Originally Posted by jem View Post
    Please pardon my ignorance but what is the Vienna & sausage connection? I'm so confused!
    I suggest Serena, Vivienne or Geneva.
    Vienna sausages are a type of sausage sold world wide. Where I'm from (Latin America) they are sold in small tins with about 7 sausages in a tin and are a staple in most households as they are typically very cheap and reasonably tasty.
    Google says they are also widely available in most European countries but can be ordered directly from butcher shops. Not really sure how they are sold in Europe but as it originated in Vienna (Austria) and made it to a different continent, I'm going to assume they are also as popular in Europe.

People will be aware of the country Austria but not necessarily the city of Vienna. Also as it is not a popular name and the sausages are very popular, people will associate Vienna with the very popular household staple sausage. I'm strictly speaking about where I am from but seems like the OP has a similar view.
    Last edited by giinkies; February 10th, 2014 at 01:21 PM.

Vianne (like the movie, Chocolat)
    Lianna
    Livienne
    Enna
    Zinnia
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell