Results 6 to 10 of 14
Thread: Rank these 1 to 10
February 9th, 2014 11:52 AM #6Senior Member
G: Ruby, Bernice nn Nixie, Anna, Harlow, Davida, Rosemarie, Eugenia, Ismay, Lillian, Glenna nn Glennie, Valentina, Josephine
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
B: Davis, Alden, Rudy, Isaac, Gabriel, Julian, Julius, Simon, Jasper, Euan, Oliver, August, Sebastian, Sampson
February 9th, 2014 12:12 PM #8
Annalise is my favorite of the bunch, it sounds classy and pretty while not being common. Evie and Imogen follows just below Annalise, I love Evie for the V sound and it makes me think of Eve as well. I like Imogen for the connection to literature, and for being unique and beautiful. The other names I don't like so much, they either seemed dated or too trendy (like Hayden, I feel it's connected too much with the "Aidan" type names).
February 9th, 2014 12:22 PM #10
February 9th, 2014 12:26 PM #12Piers Lachlan o Charlie Birch o Jack Wilder
Sophie Jane Magnolia o Emma Eloise Maebry o Anneline ?
crushing on - Tadhg Emerson and Maebry Eloise
GP - Wilder Thackeray and Story Anneliese
-------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------
heart my son ❤
February 9th, 2014 12:49 PM #14Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- Boston, MA
1. Riley - Riley is one of my favorites, and for some reason every time I mention it on NB, I get criticism ('oh, it's too male!' 'too trendy!'). It is undoubtedly feminine to me, just as feminine as its cousin, Kylie, it's easy to spell and recognizable without in my opinion being 'trendy.' I think it's just great.
2. Annalise - The rest of these names aren't my style, but I like how Annalise opens the door for many nicknames.
3. Victoria - Classic, stunning.
4. Astra - A little too 'out there' for my style, but it sounds gorgeous.
5. Autumn - Of course, the girl would have to be born in autumn
6. Hayden - Follows the trendy -ayden phase, unfortunately.
7. Danielle - Nice, classic, but overdone
8. Evie - I can't shake the somewhat annoyingness of this name. Like an adult named Evie? Eye roll. I love it as a nickname for Evelyn, though.
9. Paris - Will always be connoted with Paris Hilton, IMO
10. Imogen - NB loves this one, but I think it is too guttural to be prettyerinn amelia
a 21-year-old namenerd dreaming of:Audrey Kate • Laurel Jade • Alice Manon • Liora Maple • Briar Josephine
James Aro • Henry Wilder • Julian Beckett • Asher Milo • Nathan EverettI apologize if I repost on the Baby Name Games board. If I do, it means someone overwrote my post. Please refresh before posting!