Results 6 to 10 of 14
Thread: Rank these 1 to 10
February 9th, 2014 10:52 AM #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
February 9th, 2014 11:12 AM #8
Annalise is my favorite of the bunch, it sounds classy and pretty while not being common. Evie and Imogen follows just below Annalise, I love Evie for the V sound and it makes me think of Eve as well. I like Imogen for the connection to literature, and for being unique and beautiful. The other names I don't like so much, they either seemed dated or too trendy (like Hayden, I feel it's connected too much with the "Aidan" type names).
February 9th, 2014 11:22 AM #10
February 9th, 2014 11:26 AM #12
Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Indie Rose Clementine
Piers Lachlan o Tadhg Emerson o Gray Everett
-------------- o --------------- o ---------------
heart my son ❤
February 9th, 2014 11:49 AM #14Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- Boston, MA
1. Riley - Riley is one of my favorites, and for some reason every time I mention it on NB, I get criticism ('oh, it's too male!' 'too trendy!'). It is undoubtedly feminine to me, just as feminine as its cousin, Kylie, it's easy to spell and recognizable without in my opinion being 'trendy.' I think it's just great.
2. Annalise - The rest of these names aren't my style, but I like how Annalise opens the door for many nicknames.
3. Victoria - Classic, stunning.
4. Astra - A little too 'out there' for my style, but it sounds gorgeous.
5. Autumn - Of course, the girl would have to be born in autumn
6. Hayden - Follows the trendy -ayden phase, unfortunately.
7. Danielle - Nice, classic, but overdone
8. Evie - I can't shake the somewhat annoyingness of this name. Like an adult named Evie? Eye roll. I love it as a nickname for Evelyn, though.
9. Paris - Will always be connoted with Paris Hilton, IMO
10. Imogen - NB loves this one, but I think it is too guttural to be pretty21-year-old name collectorDreaming of:
Audrey Liora • Alanna Sage • Charlotte Avery • Talia Blue
James Aro • Henry Wilder • Julian Beckett • Asher Wyatt
Other crushes: Daisy, Melia, Shiloh, Ophelia, Bay, Arielle, Everett, Tanner