Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Our angel baby

I'm so sorry to hear about Theodore. Lots of love from my family to yours.

Shields, I am so so sorry to hear about baby Theodore. As Brigid said, memory eternal.

I'm sure you have been awash with advice and well-meaning suggestions, but honestly there is a book that I recommend extremely highly, called "Empty Cradle, Broken Heart." It's a frank discussion and NORMALIZATION of the huge sea of feelings you're experiencing. When everyone you meet stares at their feet, not sure if they should mention the baby or not (lest they upset you) but you're crying out to have him acknowledged... this book is there. When the intensity of your grief, anger and guilt overwhelms you... this book is there. When everyone thinks you're crazy for going through his things over and over, looking at the few pictures I hope you were able to take, hearing a phantom baby cry in the night... this book is there.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

What heartbreaking news, my heart and prayers go out to as you grieve the loss of this beautiful baby.

rollo xx
    Psalm 23

So sorry for the loss of your baby son. Words can't express what you are going through.

I pray you and your family find comfort and strength during this devastating time. Rest in Peace Theodore.
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

A name fit for an angel. I truly believe some people are just too good for this world. They immediately go to heaven because that is where they belong. Not to push my own belief system but I honestly believe you will see your precious Theodore again.

Meanwhile, please know that so many people are sending you and your family love and prayers.