Names Searched Right Now:

New to this Site so announcing :)

My babies aren't "new" but I am new to Nameberry! I'd like to introduce my 4 year old son, Sean-David Gabriel Kahmari and my 2 year old son Giovanni Nicholas Ellay. They both have two middle names and Sean-David is his hyphenated first name. Each of their names are either namesakes and/or have special meanings they were born 05-07-09 and 06-08-11 and were 6lbs 12oz and 7lbs 3oz!

Hello, welcome to Nameberry, I'm glad you have two healthy young boys. You can put their names in your signature if you want; this forum is really for birth announcements by parents who have been assisted in their naming journey by Nameberry members.

Quick question for you: Are you pregnant with your third? I read in one of your previous posts that you and your husband were deciding on a girls name?
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Liverpool, England
    I thought they only had two names:

Quote Originally Posted by bethechange626 View Post
    Their full names are
    Sean-David Gabriel
    Giovanni Nicholas

★ August Eli Benedict ★ Bram ★ Casimir Mordecai ★ Edmond John Meirion ★ Gillon ★
    ★ Jory Leander ★ Julian Charles ★ Macsen ★ Magnus ★ Vasiliy ★

★ Aira Rose ★ Arietta ★ Clover ★ Delphina ★ Eleni ★ Fiorella ★ Hester Isobel ★
    ★ Iris ★ Lilah ★ Merit ★ Sylvia ★

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
    Psalm 23

New England, U.S.A.
    They are wonderful names. Thank you for sharing.