Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Our angel baby

Thank you so much, everyone. Blade, I will definitely check out that book. We have received an outpouring of support from our community, and it really makes a difference just knowing that people are thinking of and praying for us.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I am so sorry for your loss. May you find the strength you need to guide you through this time. He will forever be your loving angel...a beautiful and pure soul to watch over you always and love you forever.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I just can't imagine what you all going through at the moment. Theodore James is such a handsome name.
    All good things are wild and free.

August Leo Wilder - Brock Louis Gunnar - Stellan Ezra Thomas - Flynn Alexander Bodhi
    Jasper William Finch

Emilia Grace Shiloh - Hazel Briony Ada - Luna Florence Olive - Camrie Joy Matilda

Names change often

Heartbreaking. I am so, so sorry. I hope you'll be supported and loved through this unimaginably hard time.
    If only I could make a living naming other people's children...

Girl names I'm loving right now: Alaka, Jane, Daisy, Arabella, Francesca, Georgia, Ciara, Violet, Flora, Raphaela, Beatrice, Winter, Hazel, Delia, Bronwen
    Boy names I love (after naming 5 of my own): Gideon, Watson, Magnus, Miles, Oliver, Callum, Felix, Rafferty/Rafe, Edmund, Reuben

I am so sorry. What an absolutely heart-breaking loss. Theodore James is a wonderful name.