Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Middle Name for Zefram!

So we are due with a baby in July, sex yet to be determined on the 19th! We have settled on Zefram for a little boy. Zefram was the character on Star Trek who invented Warp Drive - how could we not choose it! Husband has high hopes that our son would invent it in 2063, just like him (jokingly, obviously, but timelines would add up ).

Anyway, we need a middle name. We have discussed the idea of his initials matching his nickname, ZEF, since our last name starts with F.

Zefram Ethan
    Zefram Elliott
    Zefram Edison (sooo sciency)

Not sure if they feel right. I am looking for something more popular, like those in my signature, if we go with a different letter in the middle. Like

Zefram Carson
    Zefram Beckett
    Zefram Landry

Anything sound appealing? Any more ideas? We are at a standstill and want this baby named! Thanks!
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Aerie - Aevry - Romy - Xanthe - Wylie
    Miles - Zefram - Eli - Ephram - Gannon

I think Zefram is really cute! I am not a star trek fan, but it is unusual without being weird. I like the idea of an E middle name. Zefram Elliot is perfect!

Zefram is such a cool name! My favourite boys name is Ephraim, I'm not a Star Trek fan, otherwise I would consider Zefram too!

May I suggest Zefram Elias?

I like Zefram Elliott too. From your second list I prefer Zefram Landry.

Good luck!

P.S Just noticed big sister is Maeby! So cool - are you an Arrested Development fan too?
    Alfred | Arthur | Bartholomew | Ephraim | Frederick | Isadore | Ozias | Rupert | Sherlock | Victor

Antonia | August | Damaris | Eliza | Esmeralda | Marceline | Matilda | Ramona | Tahlia | Trudy

I love:

Zefram Elliott
    Zefram Landry

I love the suggestion of:

Zefram Elias

Have you thought about:

Zefram Elijah
    ...Name list loading...

~Adelaide Clarissa~Juliette Noelle~Rowena Coraline~

@freddie - I am a huge Arrested Development fan. As soon as I heard the name Maeby, I knew it would be my little girl's name. I love that as soon as people hear it, if they are a fan of the show, they know exactly where it came from. Zefram does that exact same thing. The name was created for the character and fans know where its from. Ephram was a boy favorite for me, but my husband thought it sounded like "F 'em" so it was out. But he couldn't say no to Zefram!

As for Elijah and Elias, they feel so biblical to me, and we're atheists. I know Elliott is derived from the same place, but it feels less biblical to me. I even like Eli, but same deal. The trouble with boys names - there aren't very many E ones!

Thanks for the suggestions - any others that don't start with E?
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Aerie - Aevry - Romy - Xanthe - Wylie
    Miles - Zefram - Eli - Ephram - Gannon