Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My indecisive husband strikes again

I'm due to have this baby next month and she still has no name. Every time we get somewhere he just changes his mind- I'm starting to run out of suggestions. I still say we go with Emilia, he likes it and I LOVE it and it sounds good with our last name and easy to pronounce with our immigrant families/family abroad. He's been throwing more names around even though I thought we decided... anyway, here's what he decided he likes the most and wants to name her. I don't LOVE any of them, I do like some but none of them feel right to me. I might compromise because at this point I just need her to have a name. I want to love it. Maybe by seeing what he likes you guys can offer some insight ??

He likes:
    Emery
    Emerson
    Perri (??? where did this come from Stephen??)
    Eliza
    Elena (I like this name alot, but spelled Alaina- he prefers E names)
    Laurel
    Emma
    Bridget
    Carly

I can see myself going with Emery, Emerson or Elena/Alaina but the rest are not my style. What can I suggest that's a little more fresh, beautiful, and feminine?
    PREGNANT with our first!!!

My name is Caroline, BeatrixDaisy is just a name I like!

My favorite names:
    Emilia, Beatrix, Juliette, Chloe, Madeline, Audrey, Emerson, Alaina, Felicity, Coralie, Alessandra, Katherine, Lucy, Luna
    Holden, Noah, Nathaniel, Caleb, Cameron, Adam, Calvin, Travis, Ronan, Hudson, James, Paul, Peter, Mason, Troy

It seems to me that you both like E names. What about:

Elise
    Elsa
    Estelle
    Estella
    Evelina
    Evelyn
    Evelia (Ehv-uh-lee-uh)
    Evanna
    Esme
    Emira
    Eloise
    Elowen
    Eira
    Eden
    Elaina
    Elmira
    Elora
    Everly
    Emmeline
    Elodie
    Eleni
    Evanora
    Evienne
    -Favorites-
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

Another suggestion I just thought of is Helena pronounced like Heh-lay-nuh. Just like Elena with an H.
    -Favorites-
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

Elinora, Esmeralda, Eliana

Allesandra, Ariana
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Pairings from your list I love for you:

Alessandra Katherine
    Audrey Corali{n}e
    Felicity Madeline
    Juliette Alaina
    Luna Beatrix
    Agatha | Apollonia | Cornelia | Guinevere | Henrietta | Josephine | Lavinia | Minerva | Parthenia | Thomasina | Winifred

V i n t a g e | C h a r m

Archibald | Augustus | Barnabas | Bartholomew | Cornelius | Ebenezer | Hezekiah | Ignatius | Leonidas | Sylvester | Tiberius