Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Twin to Amelia, sister to Eleanor

We are having twin girls! I am still completely in shock....but being a name lover, I'm already obsessed with the perfect name pairing. (It's a dream come true, but also totally overwhelming!!)

Big sister is Eleanor Grace. The girl name we were throwing around before knowing there are two, was Amelia Maude. It wasn't/isn't set in stone but it is the only name my husband and I agreed on..

Eleanor goes by Nora 50% of the time & we would occasionally call Amelia "Mim" (I really want a Millie but that's our dog 'a name)

So what would you name a twin to Amelia, sisters of Eleanor??
    Momma to Eleanor with one on the way

Congratulations! Naming twins would be many a namenerd's dream come true, haha... or mine, at least!

With Eleanor and Amelia I would go for something classic and/or vintage. Here are some suggestions:
    Matilda
    Beatrice/Beatrix
    Philippa
    Florence
    Cosima
    Caroline
    Felicity
    Margot
    Catherine/Katherine
    Kathleen
    Cecily
    Frances
    Verity
    Vera
    Elizabeth/Elisabeth
    Alice
    Victoria
    Louise/Louisa
    Josephine
    Rosamund
    Rosemary
    Wilhelmina
    Juliet
    Marianne
    Theodora
    Lucinda
    Lucille
    Helen/Helena
    Olive
    Charlotte
    Penelope
    Isabel/Isabella
    Jane
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!

Oh, I LOVE your names! Amelia, Eleanor : Isabel, Elena, Alice, Louisa, Margaret.

Have fun naming and good luck with the twins!

Hazel Beatrice, Eleanor Astrid, Fiona Scarlett, Cecilia Haven, Juliet Marian, Josephine Clara, Felicity Violet, Gemma Lilac, Iris Adelaide, Amelia Penelope, Cassia Reverie

Oliver Gabriel, Julian Arthur, August Henry, Jasper Atticus, Wesley Felix, Miles Edward, Liam Sebastian, Harry Lachlan, Damon Alastair, Christian Thomas, Luke Edward

Crushing on: Simon, Elowen, Artemis, Dashiell, Reverie, Lux, Miette, Bellamy, Winter, Avalon, Daisy, Isla, Aurora, Lincoln, Finn, Desmond, Ivy, Luna

Eleanor, Amelia and Beatrice (Nora, Mim and Bea)
    Eleanor, Amelia and Clara (Nora, Mim and Clare)
    Eleanor, Amelia and Louisa (Nora, Mim and Lou/Lucy)
    Eleanor, Amelia and Charlotte (Nora, Mim and Lottie)
    Eleanor, Amelia and Violet (Nora, Mim and Vi)

I especially love Beatrice, Charlotte and Violet with your other names. I think all having one-syllable middle names would be a cute way to connect the sisters' names: Jane, Joy, Jo, Mae, Anne, Rose, Faith, Ruth, Blythe...