Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Maybe Larissa is sure the baby's going to be a boy and names him Winslow while he's still in the womb, but the baby turns out to be a girl and she decides to go with it anyway? In that case, I would use Winnie as a nickname for her.
    Under Construction

Winslow could go either way I think. Is there a specific reason for Winslow Homer? There are other artists, I just did a paper on Mark Rothko, Rothko could be a cool boys name because it doesn't sound like you made up your mind if they baby will be a boy or girl. I knew a girl named Monet. What about Georgia, Khalo, Diego, Ansel, Miro, Piet, Caro, Sisley, Morisot, Matisse, Kathe, Dali, Magritte, Ernst, or Meret? So many possibilities.

I second the Monet suggestion for a girl. To me Winslow seems like a girls name because of the nickname, Winnie. I hate boys names on girls(I'm a girl named Jayden and I've always hated having a boys name), but I could see the appeal of a girl called Winslow. If its a girl, I think Monet(Claude), Georgia(O'Keefe), or Beatrix(Potter) would be better options though.
    Under Construction

I like Winslow for a girl, besides Rowan is just as unisex. The only name that throws off your sibset is Evelyn. But Winslow and Evelyn won't have the same dad, so I like it. Maybe it was mom's idea to have a unisex name and simply wouldn't let the name Rowan go so then her dad settled, wanting a more soft and feminine name but maybe using it in the middle spot. Then, with Evelyn, the 2nd girl, dad got more of a say and she has more of a unisex middle name (Evelyn Quinn, Evelyn Sawyer...) and now with this new guy mom has full reign again, so unisex it is!

Did I completely over-think that or what!

Coming up with character names is one of my favorite things to do. Right now I'm writing a book, novel, whatever, and my main character is Marlowe Indiana Pearl (last name TBA). Too fun! I always get to use the names my boyfriend rules out completely...i.e. Indiana Pearl.

Good luck!
    Smothering one fur baby, my darling dog Briony Ember

Peregrine, Evander, Kaius, Stellan, Cassius
    Beatrice, Hazel, Thisbe, Amoret

Winslow is all boy. Frida (Kahlo) could work for a quirky girl name.