Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Is this the kind of thing you mean?
    unfortunately Im not sure how to add the accents.

Camille
    Celeste/Celestia
    Felicity/Felicite
    Amelie
    Fabienne
    Isabetta
    Mariella
    Marceline
    Leonie
    Vianne
    Elodie
    Clothilde
    Fleur
    Eugenie
    Lucienne

Emily! Laerke! I don't know how I forgot that. Lately I've been thinking about a Danish name to honor my parents, since my mom's name is the Danish form of Katherine, and my dad's favorite country he visited in Europe was Denmark. I thought it'd be a pretty cool tie to my parents. So far, Laerke's been my favorite Danish option, but I'm not sure how usable it is in the US? lair-keh...

I like Zelie, Dagny, Kaia (everyone says this is trendy, but I love the Scandinavian roots of it!), etc. I like Lotta (maybe just because I'm loving just Lottie so much right now!) and Magda, too, but I'm not sure I love them enough to use them?

Haley, I like Zuzanna, Zelie, Delphine, Amelie, and Fleur, but I'm not sure I'd use them. I like the idea of Zelie as a middle, since it's equal parts French and Hebrew, just like my best friend was, but it just seems to lack something when written down. I love the sound of zay-lee, though!

@jonaandida - I do like Lena a lot, and it's very international, but it seems like it's quite used in America, so it doesn't quite have the foreign international charm as something like Alienor or Anne-Sophie? I have been adoring Eleanor nn Lena lately, though, but I'm not sure that seems very European/international, though. Not that it has to be, I'm just really loving those types of names lately...
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I really like Anne hyphenates. My favorite is Anne-Cecile - I think Cecile/Cecila/Celia/Cecily have such a nice sound.

Others that I like:
    Carlotta (this is how I'd probably get to Lottie - one of my favorite NNs - now that Charlotte is so ubiquitous)
    Anais
    Celestine
    Anneli or Anneliese
    Mirabelle
    Sylvie
    Paloma
    Isadora
    Noemie
    Elodie
    Simone

I think a lot of people won't have much trouble with Zosia these days, thanks to Zosia Mamet.
    Last edited by isolieth; February 5th, 2014 at 11:48 AM.
    Girls:
    Nickname-able: Susanna, Johanna, Paloma, Lucille, Harriet, Beatrix, Rosemary, Juniper, Marigold, Annabeth, Gwendolen, Kathleen, Tabitha
    Short and to-the-point: Flora, Jane, Laura, Anne, Cecile, Susan, Kaia

Boys:
    So much easier: Hugh/Hugo, Wilfred, Basil, Augustin, Edmund, Arlo, Timothy, Frederick

My family are spread around Europe, how about...

Anouska
    Elodie
    Romane
    Agathe/ Agatha
    Florence
    Camille
    Juilette
    Emelie
    Alexandra
    Lilas
    Clemence
    Adeline
    Melodie
    Delphine
    Astrid
    Jasmine
    Elise
    Noemie
    Aurelie
    Gabriela
    Lea
    Romane
    Ania
    Fenella
    Ines

And I love Lena too
    Lucia, Evaline, Camillie, Valentina, Betsy, Evangeline, Amber, Clara, Daisy, Violet, Jasmine, Winter, Noelle, Plum, Bea, Belle, Gaia, Lark

Gabriel, Jude, Campbell, Rory, Cole, Rowan, Beau, Leo,