Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    There's Margaery Tyrell in 'A Song of Ice and Fire'
    I didn't know that, but that's good to know! The name might seem less clunky and old then
    ♔ "In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different." - Coco Chanel ♔

~ Florence ○ Lottie-Grace ○ Evelyn ○ Ivy ○ Elsie ○ Harriet ○ Libby ○ Betsy ○ Violet ○ Minnie ○ Annabelle ○ Martha ○ Milly ~

~ Charlie ○ Thomas ○ Ernest ○ Addison ○ Daniel ○ Henry ○ Alfie ○ James ○ Ethan ○ Albert ○ George ○ Andrew ~

I think Marjorie is so sweet! I know a Marjorie in her 30's -- definitely not too old or clunky. And yes, definitely this spelling.
    Mama to Gabriel James 12.03.12 & Phoebe Clementine 04.26.15

Adeline Rosemary. Josephine Alice. Felicity Irene. Susannah Margot. Eliza Maeve...

Sebastian Thomas. Calvin Alexander. Linus Benjamin. August Nathaniel. Arthur Simon...

For today...

I love, love, LOVE Marjorie! DH likes it too. It's on our girls list!
    I'm not sure why we prefer it to Margaret, Margot, etc. It just feels sweeter and more innocent, I guess.
    Mommy to Travis Nevin 05/12
    and Angus Loudon is due April 6th, 2015

I like it. I actually prefer the Margery spelling, it seems more elegant to me. I think having a 'j' in the middle of a name just throws me a bit. Marjorie Charlotte is lovely though. I love the nn Margie. I used to watch Big Love and they had a young character who was named Margene but went by Margie and after this that nn seemed like a 'young' name to me and really cute!
    Andie - John, Thomas, Isla, Freya, Marigold and expecting #6 in June

I love this name! Marjorie Mae is my personal favorite combination for it.
    Coming back after a long, accidental hiatus from the site.