Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle for Leela

I'm not expecting so this isn't urgent. I really love the name Leela; its unique, quirky, sweet, fun, and carefree. I really love vowel-heavy names and I love the sound of this name. I really love the name Otis, and I think the two go so well together. Otis Lazlo was pretty obvious to me, and I'm really loving that name, but I can't find a middle name for Leela that I can settle on.

My signature has my naming style, and I would like to explore more names that are similar to my taste. I love quirky short names but I also love old, long and strong names, too. I'd like the middle not only to compliment Leela, but also Otis Lazlo.

Some ideas I had for Leela:

Jubilee- I love the meaning "celebration"; the sounds are wonderful. I think its a unique alternative to Joy or Julie, names I love, too.
    Rosalie- This name is really pretty, but the more I use it next to Leela, the less I get excited for it. Rose is beautiful and it honors my mom.
    Ottilie- I love O names and I thought it would be need to have L.O. & O.L. initials but at the same time its very limiting to do that.
    Oralie- Yeah I know it has Oral in it but I've always loved the sound of this name. Plus its an O name.
    January- This is a name I've come to like within recent months; I love the sound and I love nature names.
    Winter- Its just so beautiful; I love the sound and the feeling it gives me, but I don't think it goes with Otis Lazlo.
    Blythe- It means "happy, carefree" and I think that's really cool with Leela. The sound and spelling are great but does it go with Otis Lazlo?
    Emmalou- This is a name that has important meaning to my family, plus I love the name Emma and Lou. But I just don't know how I feel about it with Leela.
    Filomena- This is a name I've loved for so long, though I always used to spell it Philomena (which I love too, but Filomena has a much more attractive meaning).
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

Personally, I would avoid repeating the 'lee' and maybe even prominent 'ee' sounds in the middle name. So my favorite of the names you've listed is Leela Winter, which I think is very pretty.

Leela Rosalind (instead of Rosalie)
    Leela Claire
    Leela Marigold
    Leela Clementine
    Leela Pearl

Otis Laszlo is very handsome, btw.
    Cora Madeleine | Gwyneth Rosalie | Hazel Matilda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Miranda | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Jasper Felix | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson