Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle for Leela

I'm not expecting so this isn't urgent. I really love the name Leela; its unique, quirky, sweet, fun, and carefree. I really love vowel-heavy names and I love the sound of this name. I really love the name Otis, and I think the two go so well together. Otis Lazlo was pretty obvious to me, and I'm really loving that name, but I can't find a middle name for Leela that I can settle on.

My signature has my naming style, and I would like to explore more names that are similar to my taste. I love quirky short names but I also love old, long and strong names, too. I'd like the middle not only to compliment Leela, but also Otis Lazlo.

Some ideas I had for Leela:

Jubilee- I love the meaning "celebration"; the sounds are wonderful. I think its a unique alternative to Joy or Julie, names I love, too.
    Rosalie- This name is really pretty, but the more I use it next to Leela, the less I get excited for it. Rose is beautiful and it honors my mom.
    Ottilie- I love O names and I thought it would be need to have L.O. & O.L. initials but at the same time its very limiting to do that.
    Oralie- Yeah I know it has Oral in it but I've always loved the sound of this name. Plus its an O name.
    January- This is a name I've come to like within recent months; I love the sound and I love nature names.
    Winter- Its just so beautiful; I love the sound and the feeling it gives me, but I don't think it goes with Otis Lazlo.
    Blythe- It means "happy, carefree" and I think that's really cool with Leela. The sound and spelling are great but does it go with Otis Lazlo?
    Emmalou- This is a name that has important meaning to my family, plus I love the name Emma and Lou. But I just don't know how I feel about it with Leela.
    Filomena- This is a name I've loved for so long, though I always used to spell it Philomena (which I love too, but Filomena has a much more attractive meaning).
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

Personally, I would avoid repeating the 'lee' and maybe even prominent 'ee' sounds in the middle name. So my favorite of the names you've listed is Leela Winter, which I think is very pretty.

Leela Rosalind (instead of Rosalie)
    Leela Claire
    Leela Marigold
    Leela Clementine
    Leela Pearl

Otis Laszlo is very handsome, btw.
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson