Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lucian Alexander is a keeper, imo. I love Jasper Leo too, but it's a bit short in comparison. What about Jasper Vincent, your runner up name??

Are you saying Lucian with 3 syllables or 2 syllables (loo-shen)?
    Cora~Esme~Hazel~Sylvie~Thea
    Archer~Emmett~Ezra~Leo~Theo

Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    First off: I love Lucian and Jasper. What a great two-some. Bravo!! Both so handsome and yet distinct I love it.
    Second - a few observations: a) Honestly, I’m not sure how James is more plain that Leo or William. They all seem to come from the same classic name pot in my mind. b) Your first combos are inverted a LJ and JL. Is that something you want to stick with?

Suggestions:
    Lucian Jeremiah
    Lucian Jael
    Lucian Joaquin
    Lucian Julius
    and
    Jasper Leonidas
    Jasper Logan
    Jasper Loren
    Jasper Lazar

Lucian Yarrow and Jasper Oberon
    Lucian Pascale and Jasper Sebastian
    Lucian Maverick and Jasper Hawthorne
    Lucian Zane and Jasper Felix
    Lucian Cedric and Jasper Eoin
    Let me clarify what I meant to say about James. It seems plain to us, more because it was one we picked at random and it's really popular and seems like a middle name that a lot of people we know have. Alexander and William are ones that we have loved for a long time, and almost considered them as the twins' first names until we decided to go with something more unique.

I love your suggestions of Maverick, Hawthorne, Zane, and Felix!

Quote Originally Posted by mickie9 View Post
    Oh, I'm so glad you liked the suggestions I posted on your other thread! So clearly I'm biased a little. Such amazing names, my favourites :

Lucian Alexander & Jasper Leo
    Lucian Atticus & Jasper Leo

Don't pick James just because of the "J" if you're not in love with it! Though I think James is a great name.
    Thanks for your suggestions! We like the idea of the subtle link between the two of them with the opposite initials, but are not seeing it as a huge priority. It's just a thought we had.

Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    Lucian Alexander is a keeper, imo. I love Jasper Leo too, but it's a bit short in comparison. What about Jasper Vincent, your runner up name??

Are you saying Lucian with 3 syllables or 2 syllables (loo-shen)?
    Thank you, we love Lucian Alexander too! Hmm, I keep coming back to Jasper Vincent, because so many people are suggesting it. It does sound a little more sophisticated than Jasper Leo, doesn't it? We were thinking of saving Vincent for a future brother, but who knows what the future might bring. I'll have to talk this over with my husband some more.

We pronounce it loo-shen, although we are aware that it can be pronounced both ways.

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elizabeth, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude