Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    love - Isla, Noelle, Sofia, Hadley, Harper, Charlotte, Willow, Briar, Wren
    like - Rosalie (love Rose), Sailor, Emerson (I feel Emerson is sweet on a girl. I love it for a boy, very handsome), Finlay (prefer Finn and Finley for a boy), Alexis, Harlow, Aspen, Ellery
    neutral - Greer, Collins, Penelope (love the nickname Poppy), Arden, Auden, Sloane, Reese (love Rhys for a boy), McKinley, Kinley, Lila, Kinsey, Camila, Marley, Mackenzie, Haven, Mariah, Nicole, Elowen, Arielle, Ariella, Ellison
    dislike - Gisela, Amelie, Brinley, Briallen, Lux, Milan, Zara, Valencia, Viola, Scarlet, Braedy (I like Brady for a boy), Gisele, Chantal.

Love North as a middle name, mainly for a boy but can see it working for a girl's middle name also.
    Piers Lachlan Wilder
    Charlie Bennett Wolf
    Oliver Henry Birch
    Declan Theodore August
    Crispin Everett Gray
    Sophie Elizabeth Fable
    Grace Margaret Birdie
    Emma Jane Magnolia
    Lily Anne Vesper
    Nora Vivienne Azure

❤ heart my son ❤

~Liesl

Thisbe Nathalia Primrose ~ Helen Guinevere Mathilde ~ Ramona Lily Harper
    Arthur Victor Michiel ~ Connor Lucas Jacob ~ Iann Hidde Crispin

Other names: Edith ~ Claire ~ Agnes ~ Margot ~ Quinten ~ Henry ~ Lancelot

Teenaged name lover

Current girls- Luna, Juliet, Scarlett, Isobel, Bellatrix, Magdalena, Hermione, Isolde, Penelope, Aurora and Katniss

Current boys- Henry, Max, Jack, Romeo, Edward, Michael, William, Jonathan, Theodore, Zachary, Louis and Gabriel

Rosalie - very pretty, recognizable without being too common
    Greer - beautiful, one of my favorite names
    Gisela -prefer Giselle
    Amelie - never liked this name and really don't get it's mass appeal
    Collins - I actually quite like this
    Penelope - cute, lots of nn options
    Arden - like it
    Auden - hate it
    Brinley - very trendy
    Briallen - what?
    Lux - love this!
    Isla - very pretty, beautiful sound but becoming somewhat common
    Sailor - don't like this occupational name, prefer Sawyer
    Noelle - hate
    Milan - hate
    Zara - pretty and different
    Sloane - love love Sloane, so pretty
    Emerson - nice but becoming kind of bland to me
    Reese - I'll always have a soft spot for Reese
    McKinley - trendy
    Kinley - trendy
    Lila - becoming so popular but I know the most adorable Lilah so I still love it
    Kinsey - sooo trendy
    Sofia- not a fan
    Camila - pretty but please don't call her cami
    Valencia- ok
    Viola - not te greatest sound but I love it
    Marley- dislike
    Hadley - dislike
    Finlay - prefer on a boy
    Harper - used to love because of harper lee but so overdone now
    Scarlet - love it
    Charlotte - like but love the nn Charlie
    Mackenzie - hate
    Alexis - hate
    North - not a fan
    Harlow - not a fan
    Haven - hate
    Mariah - hate
    Nicole - dated
    Elowen - love it!
    Aspen - beautiful
    Willow - somewhat common but still beautiful
    Braedy - hate
    Gisele - nms but ok
    Arielle - prefer Ariel
    Ariella - see above
    Ellery - celery
    Briar - absolutely love briar, so fantastic
    Wren - adorable
    Ellison - not my favorite but it's ok
    Chantal - so tacky

Rosalie is a beautiful, strong, and sophisticated name. It's one that I really love with the lilting "-ie" end. A definite step up from Rose. (8/10)

Greer is okay. I'm not too big a fan of this name, I feel like it's a little awkward to say. Like, "Greer grinds my gears." (5/10)

Gisela I don't like. I think it has a very strong sound that is unappealing in a little girl's name. Some similar names to consider: Sela & Isabeau (3/10)

Amelie is adorable and at the same time, it's strong. I like the French sound of it, and I definitely prefer it over the more dated and overused Amelia & Emily. (7/10)

Collins? For a girl? No. (1/10)

Penelope is a cute one with a lot of history to it. It's very beautiful aloud and pretty on paper, as well. She can also go by "Penny," which I think is an amazing nickname. (7/10)

Arden is okay. It reminds me of that Elizabeth Arden perfume line. I also feel like it's a male name. (3/10)

Auden is okay. It's really an average name, nothing too strong or too soft. It's just meh. (4/10)

Brinley is okay. It's average, kind of boy-ish. Nothing special. (4/10)

Briallen is not appealing. It's a mix of a girl and a boy name, which doesn't mix well. It also looks a bit made up, to be honest. I'm not a fan. (2/10)

Lux is a word used to describe nice, leather furniture or a high-end car. Not to describe a child. (1/10)

Isla I love. Very soft and beautiful, with that "exotic" factor that's so precious to names these days. I even love the spelling "Ayla," which is common in my culture. (8/10)

Sailor's cute. I think it's quirky and fun, even though a lot of berries aren't fans. I honestly feel like it's one of those occupational names that needs more exposure. (7/10)

Noelle is okay. It's very Christian, and other than that, there's not really much to say. (4/10)

Milan, in my culture, is a boy's name. I can't ever wrap my head around it being used for a girl. (2/10)

Zara is a beautiful name with an equally beautiful meaning. I'd definitely keep this one on the list. This one was actually on my list for a long time before the fiance vetoed it. I was in love with "Zara Autumn." (8/10)

Sloane I don't like. "Slow Anne." Don't do it. (1/10)

Emerson is okay, but sometimes I feel like it's more for a boy because of the "son" ending. (5/10)

Reese is a strong name, but I'm not sure that I really like it all that much. I love it on boys when it's spelled "Rhys," and I really don't feel either way about the name used on a girl. (4/10)

McKinley. Like the mountain? Or the president? I'm not a fan. (3/10)

Kinley is okay. It's a step up from McKinley, but not by much. (5/10)

Lila I love. "Lyla" was on my list for almost 3 years, before my fiance insisted we spell it the traditional, cultural way, which is "Lajla," and it lost it's appeal after that spelling change. I still love the name, though. It's really a wonderful, soft, strong, modern, fun name for a little girl. (10/10)

Kinsey looks like it's missing a letter. (2/10)

Sofia is a name I like aloud, but I don't like this spelling. My top 2 spellings are the Greek "Sophia" and the Arabic "Safiyya." With this currently "f" spelling, it's a 4/10.

Camila's old, dated, and frankly, unappealing. I don't like it and I never have. It reminds me of that Princess Camila of England. Not cute. (2/10)

Valencia sounds like it's made up, although I know it's a legitimate name. Valentina is such a better alternative. (2/10)

Viola isn't cute. It sounds like an old lady who's sitting in her living room, knitting and listening to viola music from her gramophone. Not for a little girl. Stick with Violet or Violeta. (3/10)

Marley's okay. Unisex, fun, fresh. Also the name of a popular movie about a dog. (4/10)

Hadley's okay. But I sounds like "I had Lee [insert task name here]." Not a fan. (4/10)

Finlay is a weird spelling to try and feminize a boy's name. Don't name your little girl Finlay. Fenella, Fiona & Fionnuala are all great alternatives.

Harper is a wonderful occupational name for a little girl, and it's got that "posh" factor now that it's the name of a Beckham. (8/10)

Scarlet's cute. It's a color name, but one with a lot of flair. I like it, except that it's associated with "The Scarlet Letter," which isn't exactly something I'd want associated with my kid. (8/10)

Charlotte's cute, old, classic, and it's got a certain charm and sweetness to it. I also love the many nicknames (Lottie, Charlie, Char) that come with it. (7/10)

Mackenzie is a name that I loved so much in the past, before people began attacking the choice because, apparently, Mackenzie is a "boy's name." I still love the name, though. Just a little less. (7/10)

Alexis is old. It's boring and expected and I don't want to see it on any more little girls. (2/10)

North? Like after Kim K's baby? No. (1/10)

Harlow I love. It's very old-Hollywood, with that charm and flair that's unique to well-refined actresses and debutantes. I truly do love this name and I'd love to see it used on more little girls. (7/10)

Haven is too close to Heaven. (3/10)

Mariah I like. I fell for it after seeing "Sister Wives," and I've loved it ever since. It's a nice variant of Maria. (7/10)

Nicole is so old and boring and stuffy. Don't. (2/10)

Elowen I like. Very fresh, fun, cute & up-beat. It's still "undiscovered," so your daughter will probably be the only Elowen in her class. A major plus! (6/10)

Aspen okay, but the first syllable throws me off. It's also the name of a mountain range. (5/10)

Willow is alright. I've never understood the fuss over this name. It's just a plain, average tree name. Nothing special. (5/10)

Braedy is a misspelling of a boy's name. No. (1/10)

Gisele is not feminine. It's really harsh for a little girl, and I'm not attracted to it's abrupt sound. (2/10)

Arielle is okay. I know a girl with this name and she's always correcting people who pronounce it "Ariel." (3/10)

Ariella's also okay. Nothing really special here, you just added an "a." (3/10)

Ellery is okay. Why not just Ella or Emery? It sounds like you couldn't make up your mind on which one you wanted to use. (4/10)

Briar is a nice name with a deep history, but I really don't like all the "r" sounds in the name. I'm not a fan. (4/10)

Wren is adorable, strong, fun, modern, feminine, and sweet all at the same time. A name for a little nature lover, and I would adore seeing this name on more little girls. (8/10)

Ellison is meh. I'm not too big a fan. It sounds like, "Hi, I'm Ellie's son." But they're a girl...? (3/10)

Chantal is, frankly, an ethnic name. I wouldn't use it. (1/10)
    June 13th, 2015
    💞 the day I married the love of my life 💞

|| Behara || Begemina || Elif || Ejlem || Luna || Merima ||
    || Amran || Elham || Hakan || Ilijas || Ibrahim || Naser ||