Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Eamon- I like this one. I like the sound.
    Tiago- This seems like a pet's name to me
    Cooper- again, seems like a pet's name. But I guess it could work on the right kid.
    Jack- I really have grown fond of Jack recently. I really like it.
    Jago- I can't picture a real person with this name.
    Flynn- I like. It is simple and masculine. I like Finn better, but Flynn is nice too.
    Archer- eh. I don't like it, but I don't dislike it either.
    Lincoln- LOVE. I wish I could use it, but my family hates it. I love the sound and the look.
    Asher- LOVE. Again, the sound and the look is great.
    Alfie- Too nicknamey for me.
    Taylor- I like Taylor for a boy (better than for a girl). I like Taylor because it is cool and effortless.
    Finnian- I don't like the sound. I prefer Finnegan, Finnian sounds like you are missing a few letters, awkward.
    Baxter- My neighbor has a dog named Baxter. So I can't picture Baxter on a human.
    Jasper- LOVE. It is classic and modern at he same time. I love the sound and look of the name.
    Lawson- I really like this. Like Lincoln and Taylor, it feels effortless and cool to me.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Natalia | Nicoletta | Jane | Alice |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Nico | Tobias | Samuel | Orion | Leo | James | Jason |

Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Cleo | Elizabeth | Miriam | Susannah | Sylvia | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

Eamon--I love Eamon; it's on my list. The problem is that I think I prefer the original English Edmund.
    Tiago--I finally had to look this up, and it makes sense that it's a variation of Santiago. It's unusual and rather dashing. It's Spanish-sounding enough, though, that I would be rather startled to meet brothers named Eamon and Tiago--unless the parents were Irish and Spanish.
    Cooper--In spite of Gary Cooper, I don't care for this one. The occupational-surname names don't make a lot of sense to me as firsts unless they're family or honor names, and I don't like the sound of Cooper. It means barrel-maker, and it sounds like a barrel.
    Jack--I like Jack; it's crisp and sturdy and familiar, though a little too popular for me.
    Jago--Interesting. Again, I would expect a Jago to be Spanish or Hispanic.
    Flynn--It's all right. I wonder if the Disney movie Tangled is boosting Flynn. I think I prefer Finn.
    Archer--Cool but trendy.
    Lincoln--Ditto above.
    Asher--Ditto above, though I prefer Asher to Archer, especially with nn Ash.
    Alfie--Not my thing. It's all right as a little-boy nn for Alfred, but I don't like it alone.
    Taylor--It gives me much the same feeling as Cooper, besides being unisex and feeling dated.
    Finnian--I like this one.
    Baxter--Better than Cooper or Taylor, with its rarity and its cool X, but still not my thing.
    Jasper--I love Jasper, which is a bit strange considering I just came down pretty hard on the other -er names. I wish it wasn't shooting up the charts so fast. I had to get over Jasper from 101 Dalmatians, but once I did I started loving it more and more.
    Lawson--I know a little girl named Lawson, so even though I think it's very masculine-sounding, I think of her when I hear it. Not too bad, but not my thing.

So my favorites are Eamon, Jack, Asher, Finnian and Jasper. Good luck with your list!
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

thank you all
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

Eamon-meh.
    Tiago- Honestly, I think of Iago. Which I know has a different literary reference, however I grew up with Iago from Aladdin :/
    Cooper- Like it
    Jack- Top 3 name for me!
    Jago- How would you pronounce this? either way I think it sounds like a nickname, maybe a middle name.
    Flynn-I like this as a middle name
    Archer- Love it
    Lincoln-Love it
    Asher-Its just ok. No real opinion.
    Alfie- nope
    Taylor- Its a safe name.
    Finnian- Im not a fan.
    Baxter- sounds like a dog.
    Jasper- Its ok. Reminds me of Twilight unfortunately
    Lawson- This is too close to a last name for me

Jack, Lincoln, Baxter!! However, Jack is too popular for me. I was going to name my son Jack, but it's in the top 15 or something right now and I don't like that. But otherwise, those are my 2 cents. Good luck!