Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what kind of name goes with Margo?

Hey,
    This is something that's been puzzling me for while now, and I know how silly this sounds but it's going to continue to puzzle me.
    What style of name goes wjth Margo best? Other nicknames and diminutives like Mabel and Ted, vintage names like Violet and Lavinia, Quirky (that is my favorite word) names like Orla and Amos or all of them? Also, could you help me with a some names that do go with Margo please?
    Thank you kindly x
    -Charlotte-

Not pregnant, just browsing x

I think of Vintage come-back names! When I think of Margo, I think of other names like Annabel, Eliza, Alice, Caroline, Rosalind, Jillian, Vivienne; Theo, Samuel, Oliver, Henry, Jack, Grady, and Harry.

With Margo I think of vintage names with some spunk like.....

Adele, Violet, June, Hazel, Ivy, Claudia, Bianca and Hugh, Leo, Vincent, Wallace, Arthur
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Thanks guys! Marshmallow1207, half of the names you just suggested are some of my all time favourites
    -Charlotte-

Not pregnant, just browsing x

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow1207 View Post
    I think of Vintage come-back names! When I think of Margo, I think of other names like Annabel, Eliza, Alice, Caroline, Rosalind, Jillian, Vivienne; Theo, Samuel, Oliver, Henry, Jack, Grady, and Harry.

You are spot on with Jillian.
    Last edited by rollo; February 3rd, 2014 at 10:01 PM.
    Psalm 23