Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

what do you think of the name McHale?

So, my cousin wants to name her son after her brother Michael, who died. She thinks Michael is a bit too common, but she and her husband are thinking of putting a spin on it and naming him McHale. I can't find it on Nameberry and don't have a meaning. What do you think? I love it - we're all Irish anyway

I love how creative that is!!! I've met a few Irish families with the last name McHale and I don't think it would be that bad as a first name.
    [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"]Drew Hollis Rhodes[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFA500"]Mama to Rucker and soon to be baby boy #2[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]:D[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Impact][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Thaddeus Boyd Crew Wyatt Stetson Todd Scotty Cotton Tripp Hitch Leo[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Amity Hunter Everly Ridley Ryan Kelly Wesley Rory[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Its not really my taste but Mc is a good nickname.Is it pronounced the same as Mikhail? Maybe try: Micah, Miguel, Mikko and Misha.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

It's pretty awful to be honest.

Aren't there any better ways to honour a Michael? ?
    olivia, seventeen, obsessively maternal.

★ close to my heart / future darlings; ★
    Estella - Oona - Margaret - Imogen - Billie - Eilidh - Jemima
    Emmett - Eoghan - Wilf - Alec - Nicholas - William - Hugh

I actually kinda like it. I've liked Macrae for a boy for awhile, and McHale has the same feel to me as Macrae.
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 10/23/2014 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/