Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

what do you think of the name McHale?

So, my cousin wants to name her son after her brother Michael, who died. She thinks Michael is a bit too common, but she and her husband are thinking of putting a spin on it and naming him McHale. I can't find it on Nameberry and don't have a meaning. What do you think? I love it - we're all Irish anyway

I love how creative that is!!! I've met a few Irish families with the last name McHale and I don't think it would be that bad as a first name.
    [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"]Drew Hollis Rhodes[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFA500"]Mama to Rucker and soon to be baby boy #2[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]:D[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Impact][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Thaddeus Boyd Crew Wyatt Stetson Todd Scotty Cotton Tripp Hitch Leo[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Amity Hunter Everly Ridley Ryan Kelly Wesley Rory[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Its not really my taste but Mc is a good nickname.Is it pronounced the same as Mikhail? Maybe try: Micah, Miguel, Mikko and Misha.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

It's pretty awful to be honest.

Aren't there any better ways to honour a Michael? ?
    Emmett - Cathal - Eoghan - Baez - Wilfred - Rufus - Hugh - Virgil
    Rosemary - Lettice - Maude - Cordelia - Billie - Fenella - Eilidh

Names for dreamy, sublime little darlings. The smell of springtime air, freckled knees, damp hair. Soft evening light and fiery hearts.

olivia, seventeen, film student. owner of fluffy black cat Shura!

I actually kinda like it. I've liked Macrae for a boy for awhile, and McHale has the same feel to me as Macrae.
    Kaitlyn | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 1/20/2015 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/