Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieandperry1 View Post
    Yeah I'd steer clear of Mr Kipling, especially as they make 'French Fancies'. Are you in the UK/will you be spending much time here? Because I do think it's a tad silly here, sorry! I don't think it sounds right with Leo and Juliet anyway. Could make a good MN though.
    Copy and paste everything, but this in particular. It'd be an 'exceedingly daft' move here, methinks
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I love Rafael with Leo & Juliet as mentioned earlier - they all have a similar romantic/charming vibe.

Bastien James would have BJ initials, not the best but not a deal breaker. I don't mind it, but probably prefer it as a nn for Sebastian.

Love Leo & Juliet... Rafael gmv .

Sebastian, Leonard and Juliet I think would be great.

I really like Kipling(it was a favorite of mine for a while).
    But I feel like Kipling and Cosmo don't really fit in with Leo and Juliet. They have a different feel. To me Leonard and Juliet have a romantic, classic cool, soft&strong kind of feel to them.

Rafael comes close. It fits with the rest, gives me that same feel.

I would use Sebastian, Vincent or Patrick
    Last edited by daisyliv; February 1st, 2014 at 09:59 AM.

LOVE
    MIA . LIV . UMA . ZOE

JAX . WES

GP
    TIGER LILY . BRIAR ROSE
    WINNIE . CHRISTOPHER

I think that if you need a new suggestion that Gilbert would work with nn of Bear as the 'bert' part of Gilbert would be said like that in France.

Siblings Gilbert, Leonard and Juliet.

Raphael and Sebastian are good ideas too.

rollo

PS Giles works too and I think they say Gillies soft g in France
    Psalm 23

I think Kipling is quite a cool name, but I'm not sure how well it fits with the rather romantic set of Leo and Juliet. As for Cosmo, I personally think it's a very handsome, laid-back name, but how do you feel about a Cosmo and a Leo? Are they too similar for you? I know a Cosmo who goes by Mose (like Moses) which is cool

I think both Rafael and Bastian go much better with your sibset, so I'd probably go for one of them. Rafael Kipling is rather cool, as is Bastian Cosmo! Good luck x
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14[/B] :D
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Baby number three expected to land in April 2015!

♂ [COLOR="#FF0000"]Phineas † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Jasper † Conrad † Hugh † Theo † Jay † Tobias † Charlie † Isaac*[/COLOR]
    ♀ [COLOR="#0099cc"]Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Beatrice ‡ Eliza ‡ Esther ‡ Susannah*[/COLOR]

*See my whole lists here: [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/55067"][COLOR="#FF0000"]Boys[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/61060"][COLOR="#0099cc"]Girls[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]