Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Unisex name that goes with big sister Ada Elizabeth

Hi everyone,
    We have a 14 month old named Ada Elizabeth Hat*****. Just this week we found out we are expecting another baby girl in June.
    When we picked Ada's name we went for something that sounded very girlie and has a vintage feel. Now Im feeling the urge to be a little more name adventurous and wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a unisex name that will still go ok with big sister Ada. Thanks!

Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Ice Cream!

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

Hmm.. this is a tricky one because I want to pair another sweet feminine name with Ada, but I think I've come up with some ideas for you.
    What about Morven or Bronwen - not unisex names but they have a similar feel to many unisex names.
    Or:
    Bay
    Brair
    Jett/Jette
    Sage
    Blaise
    Rowan

I like the suggestion of Bay.

I would say Ada and Harper, they've both got a sort of sweet old-fashioned, Southern sound to me.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Love the suggestions of Ada and Harper or Ada and Rowan
    Current Favorites...
    Wesley Samuel
    Sawyer Grey

Molly Charlotte
    Virginia Reese