Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Silhouette would be like naming your child Mirror or Shoe, so I'd say no. It's one of those words that just doesn't look like it could be a name, Alouette however, is much nicer.
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

I'm going to be in the minority. I think Silhouette could be a nice, quirky middle. If you love it, then go for it!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Alouette no (cheese brand)

but Silhouette?

It surely is a cool word!

I don't think I would name a child that, but I do like the word and sound.

And as a middle name, sure. I think there is great latitude in middle names.

I am weary of the judgement against word names. One person likes a word name, another doesn't. Unless it is a horrible word (Garbage, Typhoid, Creep), it really is personal choice, not an affront to All Decent Names!
    Last edited by lesliemarion; January 30th, 2014 at 05:48 PM.

Silhouette is a beautiful word, but I don't think it would make a nice name. Alouette seems like it might have more potential as a name, but unfortunately it is a popular brand of cheese spreads....
    Some current considerations:

Cora Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Callum Sawyer | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Byrne | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

Alouetta is beautiful, but I don't like Silhouette.

I guess it's got a sort of pretty sound, but...
    close to my heart
    Rufus - Alec - Emmett - Wes
    Billie - Estella - Jemima - Eilidh

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)