Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    19 year old name lover from England

Current Favourites

Avia, Adelaide, Charlotte, Darcy, Evelyn, Emmeline, Isla, Maeve, Olivia & Rosalie
    Arthur, Alfred, Freddie, Gabriel, Grayson, Isaac, James, Jude, Jasper, Milo, Remus, Theo, Tate

James Andrew or James William - both classic, enduring, masculine and well suited to Luke Russell. Good luck!

William Reece is my pick. It's the most refined one out of the bunch, but it still has some great personality.
    What's in a Name? That Which We Call a Rose by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet.
    -William Shakespeare-

|| Luna Hatidza || Elham Ibrahim ||

♥ Luna & Elham ♥

James Yoder. I love family names, and I see by Luke Russell you aren't afraid to branch out a bit in the middle spot.
    If you choose William, I prefer William Reece for the same reason... it's just more interesting and special.
    However, all of your choices are classic, masculine, and handsome! You really can't go wrong with this list!
    Mommy to Travis Nevin and Baby #2 is due first week of April 2015
    Future Sons: Angus Loudon ...or... Harvey Leonhard ...or... Jethro Blaise
    Future Daughters: Ada Katherine "Ada Kate" ...or... Tessa Charlotte ...or... Florence Imogen

Thanks, all! Russell is a family name as well, so I do like the idea of both boys having a family middle name (which, of our list, would be Yoder or Reece). I wish I liked the sound of James Reece better because those are probably our top first name and middle name choices, just not together.
    Mom to Luke Russell & James Reece