Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

if you could move anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

If I had to pick anywhere I would probably live in Grand Cayman. I went there on a cruise over the summer and it is probably one of the most gorgeous places I have ever been. The water is so beautiful and it's so sunny most of the time. It's not really huge which I like because I have lived in big cities all my life and wouldn't mind just having a house on the beach. They also have a Guy Harvey store so I was sold the moment I stepped off the boat. I just love living on the beach I grew up on the beach and I think living there would just relax me and help me to see more of the beauty in life to be able to just enjoy myself. What about you guys? Anywhere in particular you would want to live if you could?
    Madigan - Effie - Tamsin - Tully - Jaxie
    Thorin - Declan - Adler - Thayer - Hudson

I honestly don't know. I always want to leave my hometown, but I still haven't found the perfect place. I was born and grew up in a big city, and I love it, but I also want to live in somewhere peaceful where I can see lots of stars. Oh, well..
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

Back to Spain, for sure. I'm open to moving a number of different places, but if I could choose a place that would come up with a job offer for me, it'd be somewhere in Spain. I don't even really care where.
    Honestly, I'm looking forward to moving again sometime soon, I love waking up and needing google maps and a dictionary in order to get to work.
    Lucia
    travel. teach. learn.
    20-something, name aficionada
    Sela, Vivian and Bastian "Baz", Fletcher

Yellowstone National Park. I've always wanted to go there, am obsessed with nature and the Earth. The changing of climate year round would make it an exciting an challengig place to live and there would be no shortage of places to go for a walk!

If I couldn't move there I would go an live somewhere in Europe, probably Italy, Germany or Belgium.
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Tiffany - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin - Briar

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

Although I love my country , I wanted all my life to be in NY