Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Boy names on girls

I've always been a fan of gender neutral names. I grew up with girls named Griffin, Brett, Corey, Ryan, and was always a little envious of their different names. Now that I'm having a little girl of my own, I've started looking down the same path.

I'm curious what some of your favorite (traditionally) boy names on girls are. A few I've heard and liked are below to give you an idea of what I'm leaning towards...

Drew
    Campbell
    Collins
    Chandler
    Grey
    August
    Andie

Any other name suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

There are dozens of other threads about stealing boy names for girls.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I dislike any boys names on girls, I know plenty of girls with boys names (the trend apparently really took off in the 1990's where I live), but none of them loved their names. August and Andie are the only ones I see working on a girl.

@casilda - but this user is looking for suggestions for herself, not what was suggested to others - what's wrong with wanting to post something similar if it's more geared towards her tastes?
    Girls: Amelia, Emily, Sophia, Ella, Freya, Charlotte, Millie, Eva, Florence, Matilda, Eleanor, Martha, Violet, Clara, Betsy, Mabel, Ada, Lillian, Minnie, Tillie, Doris, Edna

Boys: Harry, Charlie, William, George, James, Alfie, Joshua, Archie, Henry, Daniel, Edward, Harrison, Adam, Matthew, Michael, Liam, Callum, Louis, Albert, Andrew, Ernest, Darcy

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

I really like Drew off of your list. One of my favorites has always been Rivers. Here are a few more:

Flynn
    Finch
    Morgan
    Quinn
    James
    Elliot
    Sam
    Mason
    Regan
    Stevie
    Davie
    Bobbie
    Jessie
    Walker
    Parker

Quote Originally Posted by lawsonhaley View Post
    I dislike any boys names on girls, I know plenty of girls with boys names (the trend apparently really took off in the 1990's where I live), but none of them loved their names. August and Andie are the only ones I see working on a girl.

@casilda - but this user is looking for suggestions for herself, not what was suggested to others - what's wrong with wanting to post something similar if it's more geared towards her tastes?
    Quote Originally Posted by jujuborg
    I'm curious what some of your favorite (traditionally) boy names on girls are. A few I've heard and liked are below to give you an idea of what I'm leaning towards...
    She asked what some of ours are.

There are lots and lots of threads on this, too. Of course, it doesn't help my frustration when there was an almost identical post started yesterday and it seems as though we have a post about "boy names on girls" or "unisex names" at least once a week. :-/
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey