Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    All I can think of is "I love scotch, scotchy scotch scotch..."
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher

Surely you must be kidding. I'm pretty sure naming a child "Scotch" would be considered child abuse.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Okay, unpopular opinion here - but I think it's really sweet . . . as a nickname. Perhaps you could use it as a family nickname for Scotia? (prn skoh-sha). It's an established name, plus, it won't make people think of alcohol when they hear what you named your daughter.
    I'm Claire, an Australian teenberry. I love names and kids, but I'm not going to become a mum for at least ten years. Until then, I'm just playing with possibilities.

For girls, I love:
    Matilda - Iulia - Rosa - Annalise - Linnea - Eva

For boys, I love: Anders - Reuben - James - Jude - Caspar - Thomas

Guilty pleasures are: Blaise - Orion - Caspian --- Madelief - Isolde - Hero

I met a little girl named Scotland Rose, and I thought that was really spunky and pretty! You could use Scotch as a family nn for that....maybe?

You're such a dear Claire. Thank you for your thoughtful response. We weren't expecting such a visceral reaction in here...eek! And I love the suggestion for our daughter's first name, so feminine and lovely. Thanks again