Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Indiana, Cecelia or something else entirely?

Hi again!
    So I've really taken a liking to Indiana & Cecelia for baby #3. We have two sons already August & Rafferty. I loved all of your suggestions & pretty much anything is still on the table right now. So do you like Indiana or Cecelia better for our baby girl? Or do you have a better suggestion that you think sounds good with our boys' names? I'm all ears! Other suggestions I really liked included: Eloise, Eliza, & Matilda!

Thanks!

I think that out of all the names you've said (including the last three), Cecelia sounds the best with August and Rafferty. Eloise is my favorite, but it just doesn't sound as nice with them as Cecelia. No matter what, I wouldn't use Indiana, because although I like it, it just doesn't have the same classic sound as August, Rafferty, and your other names. My personal preference out of all of them is Cecelia by far.

August, Rafferty, and-
    Aeliana
    Alexandra
    Eulalie
    Theodora
    Emmeline
    Rosemary
    Magdalena
    Madison, 13, teenberry, writer, and dreamer
    Elizabeth Verona (Evie), Aurora Lea (Rorie), Briar Magdalene, Seraphine Dahlia, Annabeth Violet, Elysia Quinn, Stella Rose, Freya Maeve, Gwendolyn Saige

Micah Haley, Donovan Reece, Judah Matthew, Niall Maddox, Fabian Luca, Nikolai Roan, Alexei Noble, Tobin Porter, Theo Xavier

Today's Crushes: Saffron and Cassius

Agreed. Cecelia over Indiana. And I love Madison's suggestions!
    Under Construction

Cecelia goes really nicely with the other kid's names. I like it much better than Indiana.
    Expecting #3 in September 2014 and on the name hunt already!

Mom to Jack and Evie

Boys: Frank, Alvin, Arlo, Felix, August, Angus, Hugo, Atlas, Melvin
    Girls: Mabel, Hazel, Clementine, Willamina, Olive, Alice, Penny

I prefer Cecelia to Indiana by a lot. I like the Cecilia spelling better though. Perhaps you'd like Indira?
    Mickie

| Éloïse | Camille | Sophie-Anne |
    | Sébastien | Luca | Cédric | Théo | Éliam |