Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

First impressions on Livienne

What are your first impressions on livienne?
    I'm having a hard time picturing it on a person, are they young, old, well educated or a bit tarty.
    :-) thank you!

I prefer Olivia or Vivienne to Livienne - Livienne sounds a bit too 'smooshed' for my tastes. I imagine a Livienne to be a young girl with a carefree, at times reckless, attitude to life.
    I'm Claire, an Australian teenberry. I love names and kids, but I'm not going to become a mum for at least ten years. Until then, I'm just playing with possibilities.

For girls, I love:
    Matilda - Iulia - Rosa - Annalise - Linnea - Eva

For boys, I love: Anders - Reuben - James - Jude - Caspar - Thomas

Guilty pleasures are: Blaise - Orion - Caspian --- Madelief - Isolde - Hero

I've never heard this name, and after letting it settle in I think it sounds awkward still and I'm having a hard time envisioning anyone with this name. I agree with the 'smooshed' sound comment above.

Livia, Lavinia / Livinia or Livana are other "Liv" names that are also quite pretty, or just Liv! If it's the ending you're drawn to, Lucienne is quite nice as well.

Livienne has pretty sounds, but I agree with the "smooshed" sound, which makes it sound like it's trying too hard to be elegant. I much prefer Livia or Liviana. I picture a Livienne as being a rich middle-aged woman who doesn't like children.

Please don't use it.

It sounds like a joke name or something... like some satirical name.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)