Results 1 to 5 of 21
Thread: Rank these 1 to 10
January 28th, 2014 08:38 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- South Wales, UK
Rank these 1 to 10Sienna, Laura, Charlotte, Aimee, Ellison, Molly, Clara
Kurtis, Ronan, Kai, Cameron, Miles, Emmett, Ramsey, Elliott
January 28th, 2014 08:43 PM #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
January 28th, 2014 08:43 PM #5
January 28th, 2014 08:47 PM #7Mickie
| Camille | Élise | Sophie-Anne |
| Benoit | Cédric | Luca | Sébastien |
- Celia - Éliane - Jasmine - Juliette - Laurianne - Mireille -
- Aldéric - Éliam - Emeric - Henrik - Nikolas - Theodore -
January 28th, 2014 08:48 PM #9
1. EVA! I adore her. She's so classy and timeless and sweet, and still refreshing to hear. I adore her, and I think Evie's such a cute nn.
And I'm sorry, I have to say the rest I don't really care for at all, so Eva's pretty much a 1 for me, and the others are equally about a 10--there's nothing wrong with them--I just don't care for them at all. But if I were to rank them:
2. Anna. A nice, classic name, and I adore the nn Annie.
3. Hailey. I'm not sure I love the spelling, but I adore Hayley.
4. Mollie. A sweet girls' name, even though I've never been a fan. I prefer it as a nn for Mary or Amalia, but it is nice, all the same. I also prefer the Molly spelling.
5. Thea. A rare, unexpected girls' name, and it'd make a lovely choice. I just wish I could love it more.
6. Cadence. I've never really seen the appeal, but I met a little girl whose name was Cadence nn Kate, and I thought that was really cute. Besides, she was adorable, so I've found some appeal in the name.
7. Jana. J-ANNA or JAY-nah? Either way, I like Jane or Anna more, but it's probably because I knew a Jana that drove my sisters crazy, so it isn't the best association for me. Still a nice name, though.
8. Evanna. It's okay--I just like Eva and Anna much better as they are, and even Evonne...
9. Gracin. I'm sorry, I just find Grace so lithe and feminine and graceful and classy--Gracin is cowboyish and masculine, even with this spelling. I love Grace, but don't care for Gracin/Gracyn/Gracen at all.
10. Brandy. I guess it has an appealing sound, but it's always sounded quite trashy and slutty, if I'm being honest (sorry!), and I don't think the association to alcohol helps it any.
You do have a lot of lovely options here--Eva, Anna, Thea, Mollie--they're all really lovely and age well. Good luck!Ashley
twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist
Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Eva + Catherine + Zoe
Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory
Zoe + Adeline + Felicity + Isla + Aurora + Ella + Kaia + Audrey + Carolina + Leona
Schuyler + Judah + Atticus + Boaz + Emerson + Thomas + Larkin + Dashiell + River + Rowan