Results 1 to 5 of 21
Thread: Rank these 1 to 10
January 28th, 2014 07:38 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- South Wales, UK
Rank these 1 to 10Sienna, Clara, Annalise, Lydia, Elara, Lila, Dakota, Leonie, Eisley, Perrie, Cleo, Emerie, Talia, Zara
Harrison, Koby, Blake, Chase, Everett, Calder, Ramsey, Flynn, Jay, Drew, Elliot, Gray, Miles, Reid, Ezra, Leo
Engaged to my best friend 27-03-2016
January 28th, 2014 07:43 PM #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
January 28th, 2014 07:43 PM #5
January 28th, 2014 07:47 PM #7
January 28th, 2014 07:48 PM #9
1. EVA! I adore her. She's so classy and timeless and sweet, and still refreshing to hear. I adore her, and I think Evie's such a cute nn.
And I'm sorry, I have to say the rest I don't really care for at all, so Eva's pretty much a 1 for me, and the others are equally about a 10--there's nothing wrong with them--I just don't care for them at all. But if I were to rank them:
2. Anna. A nice, classic name, and I adore the nn Annie.
3. Hailey. I'm not sure I love the spelling, but I adore Hayley.
4. Mollie. A sweet girls' name, even though I've never been a fan. I prefer it as a nn for Mary or Amalia, but it is nice, all the same. I also prefer the Molly spelling.
5. Thea. A rare, unexpected girls' name, and it'd make a lovely choice. I just wish I could love it more.
6. Cadence. I've never really seen the appeal, but I met a little girl whose name was Cadence nn Kate, and I thought that was really cute. Besides, she was adorable, so I've found some appeal in the name.
7. Jana. J-ANNA or JAY-nah? Either way, I like Jane or Anna more, but it's probably because I knew a Jana that drove my sisters crazy, so it isn't the best association for me. Still a nice name, though.
8. Evanna. It's okay--I just like Eva and Anna much better as they are, and even Evonne...
9. Gracin. I'm sorry, I just find Grace so lithe and feminine and graceful and classy--Gracin is cowboyish and masculine, even with this spelling. I love Grace, but don't care for Gracin/Gracyn/Gracen at all.
10. Brandy. I guess it has an appealing sound, but it's always sounded quite trashy and slutty, if I'm being honest (sorry!), and I don't think the association to alcohol helps it any.
You do have a lot of lovely options here--Eva, Anna, Thea, Mollie--they're all really lovely and age well. Good luck!Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller
Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles | Grace Odilia Lily | Grant Frédéric Conrad
Olivia Charlotte Jane | Samuel Gaspard John | Adele Sofia Eloise | Jack Sebastian Ellis | Eleni Charlotte Jane | Declan Hugo Grey
Trying out: Lillian Cosette | Seamus Emerson | Anne-Claire Isolde
I've recently started a story--join me! havengermany.blogspot.com