Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    To be honest, most of my "GP" are names I would actually use so that's why they're kind of lame haha but here's a short list:

Casimir*
    Silver
    Peregrine*
    Endymion
    Lancelot
    Theoden
    Fenris
    Brigan
    Oberon
    Lysander
    Pyramus
    Bellamy
    Tyrion
    Theon*
    Cillian
    Torrin
    Barnabus or Barnaby

One's with stars are ones on my actual list lol
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

Mmm! Well! I loved reading those suggestions!
    It's been made quite clear that I have an adventurous sense of boy names.
    So many of the ones listed are on our list! - Teague, Viggo, decker ( spelled dekker) Bodhi, theon, and Tadhg are on our top ten!

I loved reading the telegraph name postings - my favourite is biggles jonty cadwallader - that is too much for me, but boy do I love to say it.

Other names I think might be adventurous - maverick, Roscoe, strider, Apollo, aro, arbour, and rune.

I really like the names Lysander and Mordecai, but I'd never be brave enough to use them on a child. I just like their sound.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

Julia. Teenage lifelong name nerd and future mother

Nathan, Robert, David, Eli/Eliot, Francis/Franklin/Frank, Samuel (Sam), James (Jamie), Erik, Rowan, Theodore (Teddy/Ted), Avery, Hector, Benjamin (Ben), Luke, Joseph (Joey/Joe)

Eulalia (Loula/Lou), Mary, Catherine (Catlin/Cat), Fern, Honor, Louise, Olivia, Anna/Anne, Joanna, Jane, Laura, Rose, Aoife, Charlotte, Elaine

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain--Vivian Greene

Quote Originally Posted by troublewithsully View Post
    I'm needing some serious inspiration. Can't find any boy names that I love and I tend to love out there names, and adventurous names by conventional standards.
    Please help me by listing some fun and funky, yet masculine names and perhaps one of them will lead me to something I love :-)
    Out there names I like: Faramond, Boris, and Beresford
    Out there anmes My Husband likes: Haytham, Granville, Aurelius, Ambrose

Some names I have come across or seen on forums/blogs: Lemuel, Lemmon, Wolstan, Meritt, Ludwig/Ludovico but most are familiar with Louis, Albany, Augustus, Jarvis, Jago, Kester/Topher for christopher, Gethin, Theron, and Rhys.

A nameberry recommended this sight to me: http://www.britishbabynames.com/blog/name-lists.html