Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Madeline? Maddy?

OH and I have been thinking of hypothetical sister names for Emily (Emily too is hypothetical - we're currently TTC - but it's our first choice).

He's decided he loves Madeline but I'm not a 100% sure? Any similar names (apart from Maddison - it's a name we're already considering) to Madeline? What do you think of when you hear it? Any other sibling names for an Emily? We're from the UK and we're not too bothered about popularity but want to steer away from Amelia or Lily as they're the two biggest names in our city thank you very much in advance!
    TTC <3

Ladies - Daisy Charlotte May
    Gents - *under construction *

Maybe you'd like Rose, Violet, Clara, Cora, Margot or Eloise?
    Expecting #3 in September 2014 and on the name hunt already!

Mom to Jack and Evie

Boys: Frank, Alvin, Arlo, Felix, August, Angus, Hugo, Atlas, Melvin
    Girls: Mabel, Hazel, Clementine, Willamina, Olive, Alice, Penny

As one more 'Maddy' of the bunch (though my mother had the SPLENDID idea to spell it 'Matti') I'm going to have to say NO to that one. My name isn't Madeline, but frankly, it kind of sucks to be stuck in the middle of all the Maddys and Maddies and Madis and Madys out there.
    Madison, 13, teenberry, writer, and dreamer
    Elizabeth Verona (Evie), Aurora Lea (Rorie), Briar Magdalene, Seraphine Dahlia, Annabeth Violet, Elysia Quinn, Stella Rose, Freya Maeve, Gwendolyn Saige

Micah Haley, Donovan Reece, Judah Matthew, Niall Maddox, Fabian Luca, Nikolai Roan, Alexei Noble, Tobin Porter, Theo Xavier

Today's Crushes: Coraline and Finn

I love Madeline! Super pretty. Perhaps choosing a different spelling will get you closer to 100%? Some similar names, or names I think you might like in general...

Adeline
    Anastasia
    Aveline
    Caroline/Coraline
    Catherine
    Charline
    Emma/Emmeline
    Gabrielle
    Janice
    Jessamine
    Lucy
    Michelle
    Sabrina
    Annabeth Quinn • Anneliese Juliet • Bethany Laura • Bridget Rose • Iris Theodora • Isadora Lily • Isannah Clare • Isla Charlotte • Ivy Jane • Sarah Wren • Susannah Beth

Andrew Liam • Benjamin Levi • Daniel Tobias • Emmett Lucas • Eric Charles • Kenneth Ian • Nathan Christopher • Owen Miles • Timothy Bram • Theodore Penn

I love Madeleine. This spelling is my favorite, although Madeline is nice too. Maddy is cute, but I do know so many of them that it feels kind of bland. Emily and Madeleine make a fantastic set of names for sisters.

Other ideas:
    Charlotte
    Annabel
    Stella
    Juliet
    Josephine
    Genevieve
    Lydia
    Sylvie/Sylvia
    Alice
    Eliza