Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Crush of the day

I thought this might be a fun thread. A lot of us have revolving favorites and can't seem to pick a single favorite consistently, anyway. What one name are you crushing on today?

I'll start. I am massively crushing on the Hawaiian/Armenian girls' name Ani right now. I think it's just so spunky and unusual and cool!

Anyhow. What's yours?
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Nadia. I think it looks pretty and I love the meaning of hope.

@Ash, I love Ani Ani DiFranco was the voice of my teen years, and it's one of the big appeals of having an Annika.

My crush today is Liesl.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander

This is a great idea, @Ashley.
    It seems I'm not the only person whose favorites change all the time!
    Right now, it's Leona for girls (lay-OH-na is how I like it best) and Shepherd for boys.

I've really been crushing on Murphy for the last couple of days. Reminds me of Boondock Saints.

Adrienne . Amity . Charlotte . Flannery . Hiraani . Juliet . Lily . Madeleine . Romilly
    Austin . Declan . Dylan . Emery . Ezra . Flynn . Jack . Jude . Rowan . Schuyler "Sky"