Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Growing up, I knew 8 sets of twins (all naturally conceived), 1 set of triplets (naturally conceived) , and 1 set of quadruplets (I'm not sure about their conception but they were born in the 80s)

Out of school I met another set of identical twins (they were born in the 50s, naturally conceived)

Ana & Mina (born in Bulgaria)
    Sarah & Kate (full name is Kate, not Katharine)
    Lexie & Tommy (I think her middle name is Lexie. She doesn't like her first name)
    Abigail & Sofia

That's all I can remember right now
    Due March 2015!

Favorite names to come.

When I was in elementary school, I knew two sets of twins. The fraternal set was Christopher & Christina, and the identical set was Erika & Kamila. One of my teachers was also a twin, and that set of identical twins was Christine & Sarah.

In middle school, I met identical twins Martha & Joanna & Sintia & Anayeli. My teacher also had triplets, whom she named Alexia, Brennan & Gavin. Another one of my teachers had twin girls named Silvanna & Giovanna.

A close family friend has two little girls named Amina & Elina. Two cousins of mine also have twins: fraternal twins Benton & Grace and identical twins Edin & Emir.
    What's in a Name? That Which We Call a Rose by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet.
    -William Shakespeare-

|| Luna Hatidza || Elham Ibrahim ||

♥ Luna & Elham ♥

My maternal grandmother had 4 SETS of twins. There are also a bunch on my dad's side of the family. Aside from them, I have known 1 set of fraternal twins & 5 sets of identicals.
    New username is @ truenature

I know five sets of twins and two sets of triplets

Charles and Madeleine (Maddie)
    Another Madeline/Maddie with a brother whose name I cannot remember
    Isabella and Gabriella
    Kenya and Kayla
    Beau and Nicholas (Nick)

Milo, Skye, and Rory (b/g/g)
    Christine, Katherine, and John
    Julia. Teenage lifelong name nerd and future mother

Nathan, Robert, David, Eli/Eliot, Francis/Franklin/Frank, Samuel (Sam), James (Jamie), Erik, Rowan, Theodore (Teddy/Ted), Avery, Hector, Benjamin (Ben), Luke, Joseph (Joey/Joe)

Eulalia (Loula/Lou), Mary, Catherine (Catlin/Cat), Fern, Honor, Louise, Olivia, Anna/Anne, Joanna, Jane, Laura, Rose, Aoife, Charlotte, Elaine

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain--Vivian Greene