Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think I know exactly what you mean - I'm British myself and Beatrice, Florence, Harriet, Millie & Posy and some of (if not all of) my favourite names. It seems we have similar taste, so here are some others I love...
    Violet
    Virginia (Ginny)
    Amelia
    Imogen
    Alice
    Henrietta
    Minnie
    Matilda
    Evelyn
    Winifred 'Winnie'
    Annabel/Annabelle
    Catherine
    Iris
    Mabel
    Rosalie
    Lavinia

@annabelruth - Violet, Amelia, Imogen, Henrietta, Matilda, Evelyn, Annabelle, Catherine, Iris and Rosalie are all ones I really love! I'm glad you managed to understand my scatterbrained thoughts!
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

What I have noticed with Brit name trends is that they seem to indulge in double-barreled middle names a bit more than Americans do, and and often it's a spunky or very frilly first middle name followed by a timeless second middle name. They also don't stray away from alliteration, which is fun. Kinda shows off the quirkiness when taken as a whole.

Just a few off the top of my head and hopefully not too many repeats!

Aletta
    Francesca
    Henrietta
    Bryony
    Amilia / Amelie
    Heloise
    Camilla
    Jocasta
    Verity
    Greta
    Theodora
    Clementine
    Tessa
    Isobel
    Estelle
    Jemima
    Matilda
    Dorothea
    The various Rose-names: Rosamund, Rosalie, Rosalinde...

@aym - I like Isobel a lot!
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

Any other suggestions?