Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    For some reason I like fire related word names, like Flame, Fire, and Blaze, although I suppose Blaze is okay, and I've settled with spelling it Blaise, as it's got the same sound. Anyway, my kids would probably sound like arsonists or something. :P Also there was a Lupus was in a series of books I once read, and it means wolf so it could be a less obvious way of getting to wolf, but it's a disease so no way.
    Last edited by myosotis; March 2nd, 2014 at 07:47 PM.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ✦ Pandora Valencia Fae ✧ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ✦
    Little Misses
    ✧ Caspian Sherlock Walter ✦ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ✧
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

I can't believe I'm actually typing this, but...

I've always secretly liked the sound of Marijuana. Especially pronounced like it would be in Spanish: mahr-ee-HWAH-nah. It's the Spanish version of Mary Jane, really, which I also love. I have Mariella Jane on my list right now so I can steer almost completely clear of the botanical reference, but still have that sound in there.

Darn you, potheads, for ruining a perfectly pretty name!
    Under Construction

Chlamydia. Pretty name, not the best meaning.

I met a Calamity last night! I didn't get to ask her middle name, it was a Caribou drive though so I thought it'd be weird. Pretty sound, horrible meaning.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah

Shallow. If it didn't basically mean superficial, than I'd love it!

And Lint. Like Link?
    Padma, Rae, Domenika "Domino", Jenica, Dove, Birdie, Ann, Misha, Hanna, Priscilla
    Keifer, Patrick "Patch", Grantley "Grant", Winston, Otto, Charles, Dudley "Lee", Alessandro, Drake, Bertram