Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    For some reason I like fire related word names, like Flame, Fire, and Blaze, although I suppose Blaze is okay, and I've settled with spelling it Blaise, as it's got the same sound. Anyway, my kids would probably sound like arsonists or something. :P Also there was a Lupus was in a series of books I once read, and it means wolf so it could be a less obvious way of getting to wolf, but it's a disease so no way.
    Last edited by myosotis; March 2nd, 2014 at 07:47 PM.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ♥ Pandora Valencia Fae ♥ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ♥
    Little Misses
    ♡ Caspian Sherlock Walter ♡ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ♡
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    Mycroft Holmes | Sherlock (BBC) | His Last Vow

I can't believe I'm actually typing this, but...

I've always secretly liked the sound of Marijuana. Especially pronounced like it would be in Spanish: mahr-ee-HWAH-nah. It's the Spanish version of Mary Jane, really, which I also love. I have Mariella Jane on my list right now so I can steer almost completely clear of the botanical reference, but still have that sound in there.

Darn you, potheads, for ruining a perfectly pretty name!
    Annabeth Quinn • Anneliese Juliet • Bethany Laura • Bridget Rose • Iris Theodora • Isadora Lily • Isannah Clare • Isla Charlotte • Ivy Jane • Sarah Wren • Susannah Beth

Andrew Liam • Benjamin Levi • Daniel Tobias • Emmett Lucas • Eric Charles • Kenneth Ian • Nathan Christopher • Owen Miles • Timothy Bram • Theodore Penn

Chlamydia. Pretty name, not the best meaning.

I met a Calamity last night! I didn't get to ask her middle name, it was a Caribou drive though so I thought it'd be weird. Pretty sound, horrible meaning.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah

Shallow. If it didn't basically mean superficial, than I'd love it!

And Lint. Like Link?
    I'm a teenberry, a Christian, and a bookworm.
    Finn*John "Johnkin"*Dean*Colin*Cove*Avery*Absalom*Sam*Ki rby
    Elsa "Elsie* Mireille*Wilhelmina*Xandra*Virginia*Charlie*Agnes* Saoirse*Alice*Euphrosyne.[/CENTER]