Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I agree with @thatkathryngirl that Savannah doesn't fit with Verity, Violet, Ffion, or Millie. I think of those as somewhat clunky cool or old lady chic. I like them all. But not Savannah. Maybe it's because I'm in the US. Here, I would see a family with a Savannah and a Kailyn. Not the vibe you're going for. It's common (not in a good way) here.
    Mom to... Augustine Mark "Augie", India Marie "Indie", Theodore Odell "Teddy" and Philippa Lee "Pippa"

I love the name Savannah -- of course my main association with it is Savannah, Georgia, which is one of the prettiest places in the south. It's lovely and classic southern. So in that case it would pair nicely with many classic / vintage names. Don't name your other baby girl Georgia!

Verity and Violet could work in this same vein.

Calla is on my short list and I think it would match beautifully, without putting you into the way-too-southern oriented category (which I'm just assuming you might like to avoid).

Camille / Camellia
    Marguerite
    Ruby
    Scarlett (Might be too southern-focused considering "Gone with the Wind")
    Sophia
    Evelyn
    Aveline
    Rosalie

Well, technically speaking, I asked what COULD work with Savannah, not how 'low class' or trashy you think it is. Where I live, it's very uncommon actually - and, to most people who do not live in the US, Savannah's actually quite classy. In England, for example, Savannah's the name of one of the Queen's great granddaughters, which brought Savannah's popularity up.

I don't mean to sound rude, but, really, I didn't ask what your thoughts on Savannah were - just for some ideas on what names could match it. If you dislike the name Savannah, you didn't need to comment on the post
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

Aw you're giving up on Zuzanna? I love it so much! Of course you could do Zavannah...

Names that have a similar feel as Savannah:
    Sienna
    Prairie
    Sahara
    Oceane/Oceana (oh-shee-ann)/(oh-shee-anna)
    Winona
    Tanwen
    Tamsin
    Keitha
    Kendra
    Kenna
    Rain
    Waverly
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Quote Originally Posted by liviajoan View Post
    Aw you're giving up on Zuzanna? I love it so much! Of course you could do Zavannah...

Names that have a similar feel as Savannah:
    Sienna
    Prairie
    Sahara
    Oceane/Oceana (oh-shee-ann)/(oh-shee-anna)
    Winona
    Tanwen
    Tamsin
    Keitha
    Kendra
    Kenna
    Rain
    Waverly
    I love Zuzanna, but I think the spelling will trip some people up (unless I pack up and move to England, Wales or Ireland ). I like Tamsin and Sienna, thank you
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"