Names Searched Right Now:

Back to the drawing board!

So initially, I decided on Sophronia to go with brothers Deveraux and Amadeus. I can't seem to get the FRO part out of my head though! It just bugs me. Beautiful name, but I've decided I couldn't use it.

Also, I am not really worried about if the sibset names "match." I just have to like them! Ha!

This is what I have so far:

Cordelia (DeeDee or Corey)
    Ophelia
    Lydia (great grandmother)
    Penelope (Ruined by the Kardashians?) (Nell)
    Wilhelmina (Willa)
    Valentine (Vally or Vala)
    Magnolia (Maggie
    )

Don't really love any of them, but off the list the bolded are my front runners! Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Any Suggestions?

Araminta
    Juliet(te)
    Florence
    Matilda
    Guinevere
    Evangeline
    Proserpina
    Artemisia
    Morwenna
    Morgana
    Amaranthe
    Melisande
    Melusine
    Selene
    Heloise
    Belphoebe
    Rosalind
    Christabel(le)
    Delphine
    Eugenie/Eugenia
    Anastasia
    Eleanora
    Lucretia
    Philomena

I love Cordelia, by the way And I don't think Penelope's ruined by the Kardashians- it was a pretty common/well-known name to start with, has so much history, and the Kardashians will be forgotten within the next few years. They're not really even famous for anything... other than being rich and having crazy wild lifestyles, I guess. They don't act or sing or dance or anything really.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Out of all the names you've listed, I like Sophronia best with your other children. Lydia is a favorite of mine, but I love the rustic, exotic, yet classic beauty of Sophronia. It has the same qualities as Amadeus and Deveraux. I don't think Penelope was 'ruined' by the Kardashians. It's not like you're planning to name her Kris, or North (which might cause some resistance).

Elsa
    Christiana
    Veronique
    Viktorine
    Bronte
    Agatha
    Kerrigan
    Dorothea
    Magdalena
    Beatrix
    Imogen
    Concordia
    Corisande
    Fabienne
    Deirdre
    Ofelia
    Olympia
    Celeste
    Theophania
    Lucinda
    Cecily
    Lavinia
    Mirabel
    Cassiane
    Orazia
    Madison, 13, teenberry, writer, and dreamer
    Elisabeth Verona "Evie", Briar Magdalene, Seraphina Lea (prn LEE), Elysia Quinn, Stella Rosalind, Gwendolyn Saige "Gwen" or "Winnie", Dahlia Niamh, Alessandra Kate, Eleni Mathile, Charlotte Sylvana "Char"

Donovan Howard, Micah Rhys, Judah Matthew, Niall Maddox, Fabian Luca, Nikolai Roan, Cassius Noble, Tobin Porter, Theo Xavier, Evan Beckett

Today's Crushes: Glenda and Ronan