Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Alice Alternatives?

Hello all!

Suggestions for names similar to Alice in terms of quirkiness and evoking the same image of active imagination, while retaining classic elegance?

Thanks!

I think Etta is one of those names that has a lot of that beauty and spunk that Alice has, but it's a lot softer and more old-fashioned. It's really a gem in my opinion.

Some other names that are similar to Alice are Elsie, Elsa, Esme, Arabella, Delia & Lorca.
    What's in a Name? That Which We Call a Rose by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet.
    -William Shakespeare-

|| Luna Hatidza || Elham Ibrahim ||

♥ Luna & Elham ♥

How about:
    Elsie
    Elsa
    Olive
    Charlotte
    Anna
    Mabel
    Cecily
    Celia/Celie
    Clare/Claire/Clara
    Colette
    Esmée/Esmé
    Lena
    Léonie
    Viola
    Tessa
    Mae
    Nora
    Pia
    Romilly (more fun/quirkiness than classic)
    Sylvia
    Sylvie
    Willa
    Poppy
    These names give me the some fun, fashionable, yet retains its classy-ness. Alice is really a one of a kind, and I would use it.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Natalia | Nicoletta | Jane | Alice |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Nico | Tobias | Samuel | Orion | Leo | James | Jason |

Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Cleo | Elizabeth | Miriam | Susannah | Sylvia | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

Alice is quirky? These are a few that have a similar feel to me, and in bold are the the names of girls I know with sisters called Alice, which just tend to be similarly trendy because Alice has been big in the UK for 10+ years -
    Lucy
    Rosa
    Daisy
    Violet
    Isla
    Freya
    Emma
    Clara

Naomi
    Ivy
    Charlotte
    Olive
    Cora
    Lavinia
    Hazel
    Beatrice
    Amelia
    Grace
    Elena
    Willa
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Can I be wild and suggest Agnes as an alternative to Alice?
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia