Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like Evangeline, nn Ange (meaning 'angel' in French).

1. Evangeline- this is my favorite. I have it on my list. I think it is sweet and sophisticated at the same time. I like the nickname Evie, but Eva is nice too
    2. Claire- I like the simplicity of Claire. It is really classy, and ages well. I love the spelling Clare, but Claire is nice too.
    3. Aurelia- I love the look and feel of the name, but I feel like everyone pronounces it different, which turns me off to the name.
    4. Lola- It is just a bit nicknamey for me. I like it, but can't picture it on an adult. I doesn't help that my cousin had a stuffed dog that she named Lola. So that is what I think of.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Lilia | Thalia | Jane | Natalia | Persephone | Alice | Calliope | Nina |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Linus | Jude | Thomas | Basil | Abram | Samuel | Elliott | Jasper |

Pondering: Nephele/Nephelie/Nephelë/Nefeli
    Help me out? http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...hele?p=2669057

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum |

Have a fabulous day!

I like Lola and Claire.

Aurelia (nn Auri or Rae) - A beautiful rare name! Aurelia has a mystical princess feel and Auri and Rae are spunky and gorgeous!
    Evangeline - I love the long flowing feel of the name and once again great nicknames!
    Lola - short and sweet with lots of spunk but NMS.
    Claire - I can see why people like this name, it's lovely and classic but for personal associations I don't like it.
    Melody ~ Esther ~ Leona ~ Helena ~ Rowena ~ Elspeth ~ Aurora ~ Hermione ~ Elowen ~ Rose ~ Clara ~ Eleanor ~ Hazel ~ Amelie ~ Audrey ~ Romilly ~ Adele ~ Polly ~ Josephine ~ Leonora

Oliver ~ Henry ~ Arthur ~ Felix ~ Theodore ~ Marcel ~ Rowan ~ Asher ~ Caspian ~ Gideon ~ Archer ~ Charlie ~ Benedict ~ Julian ~ Tristan ~ Edward ~ Maxwell ~ August ~ Christopher

Guilty Pleasures
    Apollonia ~ Ophelia ~ Isolde ~ Calypso
    Magnus ~ River ~ Atticus ~ Dashiell

Lola ~ This is so lovely! All the Lola's I've met have been lovely people.
    Claire ~ I was almost a Claire. I wouldn't have minded that. I like it a lot!
    Aurelia ~ I've recently fallen in love with this name! Auri is one of my favorite nns ever.
    Evangeline ~ Evie/Eva is an adorable nn, and Evangeline is such a good full name for later. Although, like some previous posters I think it's a big name.

I would probably go with Aurelia from your list! But whichever you choose will be lovely. I really couldn't pick a favorite!
    leah. name loves change every day.

arabella-amalia-cecelia-delaney-estella-evelyn-harlow-jocelyn-jordan-josephine-lelia-lucinda-mackenzie-mariana-mavis-melanie-natalie-ruby-scarlett-sophie-taylor

bradley-cal-dawson-elliot-grayson-jameson-jordan-jude-liam-mateo-matthew-tristan-zacharias-zachary