Results 6 to 10 of 17
January 25th, 2014 08:45 PM #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
January 25th, 2014 08:51 PM #8
1. Evangeline- this is my favorite. I have it on my list. I think it is sweet and sophisticated at the same time. I like the nickname Evie, but Eva is nice too
2. Claire- I like the simplicity of Claire. It is really classy, and ages well. I love the spelling Clare, but Claire is nice too.
3. Aurelia- I love the look and feel of the name, but I feel like everyone pronounces it different, which turns me off to the name.
4. Lola- It is just a bit nicknamey for me. I like it, but can't picture it on an adult. I doesn't help that my cousin had a stuffed dog that she named Lola. So that is what I think of.Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
Current Favorites:| Zoe | Jane | Emma | Natalia | Thalia | Isabel | Helen | Alice | Calliope | Elizabeth |
| Dimitri | Linus | Augustus | Jude | Thomas | Basil | Samuel | Jasper | Gus | Jonas |
Pondering: | Cecily |
Have a fabulous day!
January 25th, 2014 08:58 PM #10
January 25th, 2014 09:04 PM #12
Aurelia (nn Auri or Rae) - A beautiful rare name! Aurelia has a mystical princess feel and Auri and Rae are spunky and gorgeous!
Evangeline - I love the long flowing feel of the name and once again great nicknames!
Lola - short and sweet with lots of spunk but NMS.
Claire - I can see why people like this name, it's lovely and classic but for personal associations I don't like it.• Esther Delphine Willow ~ Rosalie Aislinn Pearl ~ Clara Hermione Mae ~ Polly Matilda Iris ~ Elowen Saskia Eve •
• Oliver Jack Marcel ~ Henry Asher David ~ Theodore Jack August ~ Arthur Gideon Maxwell ~ Felix Charlie Rowan •
Sosie - bookworm and name nerd :-)
January 25th, 2014 09:33 PM #14Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
Lola ~ This is so lovely! All the Lola's I've met have been lovely people.
Claire ~ I was almost a Claire. I wouldn't have minded that. I like it a lot!
Aurelia ~ I've recently fallen in love with this name! Auri is one of my favorite nns ever.
Evangeline ~ Evie/Eva is an adorable nn, and Evangeline is such a good full name for later. Although, like some previous posters I think it's a big name.
I would probably go with Aurelia from your list! But whichever you choose will be lovely. I really couldn't pick a favorite!leah. name loves change every day.