Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Unique Name for Baby with Siblings Avery and Azria

Need a Name for Baby #3 Whose Siblings are

Brother:
    Avery Makai

and

Sister:
    Azria Rose

I am right around 5 weeks pregnant with baby #3. (Apparently, that's what happens when my husband drinks Jose Cuervo on New Year's Eve.) I plan on making this baby's gender a surprise since I already have one of each! Avery Makai (boy) and Azria Rose (girl).

I think we are going to have a lot of trouble picking out a name this time around. First of all, my husband and I rarely agree on names. Plus, while searching for a name for our first, (Avery), we looked through all the baby names multiple times without agreeing on anything. Somehow, we even had to look at the name Avery multiple times until we realized we liked it. Azria was extremely easy to name. Somehow the name just caught my eye one day when walking by a sign with the name Max Azria on it, which was odd because I had passed the sign at least 50 times beforehand without a single thought. I said to my husband that I thought Azria would be a nice little girl name but asked if it would be too unusual. He responded saying that he really liked it, so I told him if we ever have a girl, maybe we'll have to name her Azria. Well, I unexpectedly found out I was pregnant less than a week later and was convinced from that moment on that the baby would be a girl and her name was absolutely destined to be Azria.

I'm open to names that start with any letter. Avery's and Azria's names both happen to start with an "A" but it was just coincidence. I honestly have no preference whether or not this baby's name starts with an "A" or not. However, I would like the name to sound nice alongside of the names Avery and Azria. I have a HUGE preference for names that are NOT POPULAR. For example, I love how I never hear Azria's name and how her name isn't even on the top 1000 popular name list and I hate how Avery's name is becoming more and more popular. So I am definitely aiming for something unique, different, and unpopular that sounds nice with the names Avery and Azria, that my husband and I both can agree on if possible.

So Avery Makai, Azria Rose, & ...........?

Thanks in Advance for the Help!

Avery, Azria, & Edith
    Avery, Azria, & Abner
    Avery, Azria, & Acacia
    Avery, Azria & Ace
    Avery, Azria, & Zelia
    Avery, Azria, & Zillah
    Avery, Azria, & Sevilla
    Avery, Azria, & Zeus
    Avery, Azria, & Thor/ Thora
    Avery, Azria, & Adlai
    Avery, Azria, & Adonis
    Avery, Azria, & Zeva
    Avery, Azria, & Kalindi
    Avery, Azria, & Ainhoa (aye-NO-uh)
    Avery, Azria, & Ogden
    Avery, Azria, & Amity
    Avery, Azria, & Arietty
    Avery. Azria, & Keturah
    Avery, Azria, & Keziah
    Avery, Azria, & Emer (EE-mur)
    Avery, Azria, & Alonzo
    Avery, Azria, & Amaris
    Avery, Azria, & Amaryillis
    Avery, Azria, & Ambrose
    Avery, Azria, & Araminta
    Avery, Azria, & Saskia
    Last edited by mulme944; January 25th, 2014 at 04:54 PM.
    Mommy to Travis Nevin Officially TTC #2!
    Future Sons: Angus Loudon ...or... Harvey Leonhard ...or... Jethro Blaise
    Future Daughters: Ada Gertrude ...or... Florence Imogen ...or... Amity Scarlet

Crushing on: Midred Nathanael Harriet "Hattie" Rufus Ainhoa Hamish Elspeth Donovan Thisbe Jules Romilly Laszlo Rowena "Winnie"

Thank you for the suggestions. I read the list to DH and he veto'd all of them. He has also veto'd everything I have come up with on my own. So far he has veto'd Finn, Aurelius, Zenobius, Emory, Emmet, Emmerson, Quinten, Milo and Arlo for boys. We both agreed Pheonix was tolerable but don't love it enough to use it. I haven't even so much as come up with any girl names yet. We both like Ariana and always have but something always stops us from using it. He suggested Aeris for a girl but I'm apprehensive because it sounds similar to "heiress" to me. Aeris was his only suggestion so far so he hasn't really brought much to the table. I know I still have a long way to go, but I was really hoping to at least get some names on a maybe list right away. Now I'm already wondering if we will ever agree on a name.

Quote Originally Posted by mulme944 View Post
    Avery, Azria, & Edith
    Avery, Azria, & Abner
    Avery, Azria, & Acacia
    Avery, Azria & Ace
    Avery, Azria, & Zelia
    Avery, Azria, & Zillah
    Avery, Azria, & Sevilla
    Avery, Azria, & Zeus
    Avery, Azria, & Thor/ Thora
    Avery, Azria, & Adlai
    Avery, Azria, & Adonis