Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Names With Spunk and Personality?

I'm looking to expand on my list after vetoing most of what was on it yesterday. I seem to want names with a bit of spunk and personality to them - nothing too standard like Hannah or Abigail, but nothing too out there like Serissa or Sophronia. I strongly dislike unisex names on girls - so those are no's for me, but I do like most other names. Nothing too trendy or kree8tiv but other than that, anything goes!

I seem to love flower names as well, if that helps, and old fashioned/underused classics.
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

Based on the names in your signature and the information provided, here's what I came up with:

Arya
    Stella
    Viola
    Natalia
    Nellie
    Aubrey
    Lorena
    Thea
    Dahlia
    Phoebe
    Elora
    Calla
    Saffron
    Glenda
    Roxanne (Roxie)
    Roslyn
    Lyric
    Guinevere
    Brigitte
    Lottie
    Madison, 13, teenberry, writer, and dreamer
    Elizabeth Verona (Evie), Aurora Lea (Rorie), Briar Magdalene, Seraphine Dahlia, Annabeth Violet, Elysia Quinn, Stella Rose, Freya Maeve, Gwendolyn Saige

Micah Haley, Donovan Reece, Judah Matthew, Niall Maddox, Fabian Luca, Nikolai Roan, Alexei Noble, Tobin Porter, Theo Xavier

Today's Crushes: Coraline and Finn

Sorry for repeats here:

Tess
    Phoebe
    Scarlett
    Daphne
    Margot
    Ivy
    Zoe

I really love these suggestions:

Stella
    Viola
    Natalia
    Tessa
    Scarlett
    Daphne
    Zoe
    Nellie
    Saffron
    Lottie
    Iris
    Sylvie

Anyone else?
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"