Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    These are a few that sound 'spunky' to me (eek I'm massively uncomfortable using that word... it means something very different in the UK haha)...

Romilly
    Lotte
    Queenie
    Oona
    Lara
    Sybilla
    Eloise
    Tallulah
    Pippa
    Jessamy
    Nastassia
    Sabrina
    Magda
    Zinnia
    Leda
    Dottie
    Marigold
    Lotus
    Maeve
    Scarlett
    Daphne
    Beatrix
    Azalea
    Coco
    Hebe
    Matilda
    Leilani
    Adelaide
    Lilou
    Caoimhe
    Zoya
    Clementine
    Eliana

They're mostly short and fun and a tiny bit exotic-old-lady (which is totally my style haha), although a few of them are just very lively children I know!
    close to my heart
    Rufus - Alec - Emmett - Wes
    Billie - Estella - Jemima - Eilidh

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Quote Originally Posted by oliviasarah View Post
    These are a few that sound 'spunky' to me (eek I'm massively uncomfortable using that word... it means something very different in the UK haha)...

Romilly
    Lotte
    Queenie
    Oona
    Lara
    Sybilla
    Eloise
    Tallulah
    Pippa
    Jessamy
    Nastassia
    Sabrina
    Magda
    Zinnia
    Leda
    Dottie
    Marigold
    Lotus
    Maeve
    Scarlett
    Daphne
    Beatrix
    Azalea
    Coco
    Hebe
    Matilda
    Leilani
    Adelaide
    Lilou
    Caoimhe
    Zoya
    Clementine
    Eliana

They're mostly short and fun and a tiny bit exotic-old-lady (which is totally my style haha), although a few of them are just very lively children I know!

I love these ones :

Adelaide
    Caoimhe
    Clementine
    Matilda
    Eloise
    Beatrix
    Maeve
    Tallulah
    Pippa

I really want to love Sybil/Sybilla but for some reason, I just can't :/
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

Any more ideas?
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

@katelly - thank you! I'm really liking Juniper, Willa, Zara & Rhiannon Welsh and Irish names seem to be a fave of mine right now :P