Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I really like the names you have picked out! Both of you! You have very similar tastes; lucky!

I love Juniper Storm, Zinnia Storm, and Zelda Juniper. I think Juniper and Zinnia go best with Auria & Waverly. I can just see Auria, Wavy, & Juni/Zinnie.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

I like Juniper with your other children. I like that Storm is one syllable but I likely wouldn't choose storm.
    To me, Juniper is a lively name and is strong and robust in nature. So, I would find something one syllable that focusses on another image.

Juniper Mae/May
    Juniper Zin
    Juniper Eve
    Juniper Lilac
    Juniper Faith
    Juniper Claire

I like Juniper Zelda or Zelda Juniper the best.

I have a hard time with multiple "word" names paired together, so since Zinnia, Storm, and Juniper all fit that category I like the inclusion of Zelda.

I like all your choices, however I do not like Storm in the first position. It's a great middle, though. The rest I think work in either position.

Quote Originally Posted by corhea View Post
    Thanks to previous threads I'm coming around to DH's favorite girls name and he's agreed that a couple (literally *two*) of the names I love are possibilities so.... I'd like to hear your thoughts on the best combos using one of the names from each of our lists.

Mine:
    Juniper
    Zinnia

His:
    Zelda
    Storm

The name needs to fit well with sisters Auria Rheaume and Waverly (Wavy) Jasmine. Our last name is German and ends in -er.
    Auria Rheaume, Waverly Jasmine, and:
    Juniper Storm
    Zinnia Storm
    Zelda Juniper

if I could exactly what I wanted, it would be Zinnia Juniper.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    I like Juniper Zelda or Zelda Juniper the best.

I have a hard time with multiple "word" names paired together, so since Zinnia, Storm, and Juniper all fit that category I like the inclusion of Zelda.
    I agree with this all the way.

I also love the way Juniper, Auria and Waverly all have their own very distinct sound and ending, yet still flow really well together.