Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    What about going with one of your very classic names and coming up with a cute nick name? There's so much more personality/ variety available with different nicknames that could be adorable.

Mary Jean Bezawit Dell (another rhyme & to use your sub names)
    with nickname Mimi or Mimzie or Minnie or Mollie or Polly

Elizabeth Jean Bezawit Dell
    with nickname Lizzie, Betsy, Eliza, Bethy, Lettie

Louise/Louisa Jean Bezawit Dell
    with nickname Lou, Lulu, Lola, Ouize/ Ouiza, Louie

Margaret Jean Bezawit Dell
    with nickname Mags, Maggie, Meg, Margie, Peg, Pet

And my favorite from your signature list: Hattie Jean Bezawit Dell- no nickname needed, and it even sounds adorable with Jean "Hattie Jean"- very old school cute. You don't have to go "international" on your name choice if you don't want to- go with what you like and what she looks like!

Veda is a very beautiful name, as well, so if you love it, go for it! Also the spelling Vada, like in My Girl.

I love love love Hattie as well- I just can't decide if I should consider it considering a good friend of mine just had a Hadassah (Haddy). She's not local- but we're still quite close.

Thank you for your great suggestions! I really love them. And it makes me want to hold onto my love for very traditional names.
    "Mom" to 2 border collies- Jude Nathaniel & Jonah Samuel

Top 5 girls have always been: Mary, Frances, Elizabeth, Henriette, Margaret

Top 5 boys have always been: George, Peter, Francis, Benjamin "Benji", Arthur
    Check out out my Ethiopia adoption blog!

Wow, how exciting! I love the suggestions from keelyelise; I like Hattie too, and I think your naming tastes are great, I'm glad you're going to hold onto your passion for very classic names.
    Of all the names mentioned, my favourite is Veda. I know you don't like Vera, but is Vivia your style? It reminds me a little of Veda.
    All the best with your name brain-storming (name-storming?) and keep us posted!
    I'm Claire, an Australian teenberry. I love names and kids, but I'm not going to become a mum for at least ten years. Until then, I'm just playing with possibilities.

For girls, I love:
    Matilda - Iulia - Rosa - Annalise - Linnea - Eva

For boys, I love: Anders - Reuben - James - Jude - Caspar - Thomas

Guilty pleasures are: Blaise - Orion - Caspian --- Madelief - Isolde - Hero

Congratulations!

My faves for you:

Henriette Frances

Elizabeth Margaret
    Agatha | Apollonia | Cornelia | Guinevere | Henrietta | Josephine | Lavinia | Minerva | Parthenia | Thomasina | Winifred

V i n t a g e | C h a r m

Archibald | Augustus | Barnabas | Bartholomew | Cornelius | Ebenezer | Hezekiah | Ignatius | Leonidas | Sylvester | Tiberius