Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    What about going with one of your very classic names and coming up with a cute nick name? There's so much more personality/ variety available with different nicknames that could be adorable.

Mary Jean Bezawit Dell (another rhyme & to use your sub names)
    with nickname Mimi or Mimzie or Minnie or Mollie or Polly

Elizabeth Jean Bezawit Dell
    with nickname Lizzie, Betsy, Eliza, Bethy, Lettie

Louise/Louisa Jean Bezawit Dell
    with nickname Lou, Lulu, Lola, Ouize/ Ouiza, Louie

Margaret Jean Bezawit Dell
    with nickname Mags, Maggie, Meg, Margie, Peg, Pet

And my favorite from your signature list: Hattie Jean Bezawit Dell- no nickname needed, and it even sounds adorable with Jean "Hattie Jean"- very old school cute. You don't have to go "international" on your name choice if you don't want to- go with what you like and what she looks like!

Veda is a very beautiful name, as well, so if you love it, go for it! Also the spelling Vada, like in My Girl.

I love love love Hattie as well- I just can't decide if I should consider it considering a good friend of mine just had a Hadassah (Haddy). She's not local- but we're still quite close.

Thank you for your great suggestions! I really love them. And it makes me want to hold onto my love for very traditional names.
    "Mom" to 2 border collies- Jude Nathaniel & Jonah Samuel

Top 5 girls have always been: Mary, Frances, Elizabeth, Henriette, Margaret

Top 5 boys have always been: George, Peter, Francis, Benjamin "Benji", Arthur
    Check out out my Ethiopia adoption blog!

Wow, how exciting! I love the suggestions from keelyelise; I like Hattie too, and I think your naming tastes are great, I'm glad you're going to hold onto your passion for very classic names.
    Of all the names mentioned, my favourite is Veda. I know you don't like Vera, but is Vivia your style? It reminds me a little of Veda.
    All the best with your name brain-storming (name-storming?) and keep us posted!
    I'm Claire, an Australian teenberry. I love names and kids, but I'm not going to become a mum for at least ten years. Until then, I'm just playing with possibilities.

For girls, I love:
    Matilda - Iulia - Rosa - Annalise - Linnea - Eva

For boys, I love: Anders - Reuben - James - Jude - Caspar - Thomas

Guilty pleasures are: Blaise - Orion - Caspian --- Madelief - Isolde - Hero

Congratulations!

My faves for you:

Henriette Frances

Elizabeth Margaret
    "Close your eyes and think about it.

Which name do you really, really love the most?

Go with the one that makes you smile every time you say it."

--Suelain Moy, author