Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Corinne?

Corinne?

Just wanted to hear what everyone thinks about the name Corinne?
    Gracie ~ Teen Berry ~ Not Expecting, Just Planning

Corinne is a lovely name. I love the meaning, the sound, the look, everything! It's so pretty and would work as a middle or first name. Hope I helped.
    My favorite names are currently under construction. In the meantime, enjoy this clip of an adorable cat: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/537828380472943340/

I love Corrine (or Corinne... I think that's the original spelling but Corrine looks a tiny bit better to me for some reason). It's so pretty. It's on my long list for being so old-Hollywood and slightly dated, but ageless at the same time. I quite like Connie.

I want to love Corinna (coh-RIN-ah) but it sounds too much like the word coroner to me.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Love it! So underused.

Love. I've seen it spelled with a double or a double nn as well as both! Corrinne. I also think I prefer it over Corinna as well.