Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    One of my cousins is named Peter, after our great-grandpa (Peter, obviously!). It's a lovely name!
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 02:21 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

@norbury - I feel the same as you! Just as classic as James or William or Robert, but much less expected, and it feels much fresher to me. It seems like a lot of people seem to find it more bleh and uninspiring, rather than a classic gem. I still love it, and I've loved it for years. I would consider it for a middle name easily, if I actually knew where to put it. I never seem to know what Peter sounds good with. le sigh. It always seems to sound good with the names not on my list (Seamus Peter! Darwin Peter! etc.). I'm not sure I love it enough to add it up front yet, but I'll keep an eye on it.

@saracita00 - haha, you always say that! I suppose family names are the one non-negotiable for me, but they're so easy to stick in--I'm pretty open to any ideas for the first middle. The second middle will probably be something like Gray, Charles, or something Christmasy, like Balthasar, Melchior, Shepherd, Caspar, Joseph, Gabriel, etc., although probably not Gabriel with Peter, haha! If you want to suggest a first middle I'm more than willing to hear it.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 02:21 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I think its timeless name too. Oh, and you forgot Peter Pan and Peter Parker.
    NameNerdandWriterInc