Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I loathe it, sorry. I think I'm the only person I've seen with strongly anti-Peter sentiment though so I think it's a workable name IRL.

I've known guys who answered to Pete who were nice enough guys. It's just not a name I'd ever use. It seems both strongly not my background (so it would be odd for me to have one) and a bland sort of tofu cube of a name. The guys I've known who went by non-NNed Peter were also bland white tofu cubes.

Peter

is impeccable in his credentials, always and for all time.

I love it! I've liked everyone I ever knew named Peter, and more (Peter Falk, St. Peter, et cetera). It's a wonderful, handsome, and likable name. My only concern with it is how it could get lost in the crowd. But I still love it : )
    Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic-Jude Balthasar-Damian Leonard-Seth Matthias

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Reine-Maura Francesca

Honor-Emilia-Afton-Maeve-Fleur-Ophelia-Moses-Emrys-Constantine-Arthur

My brother is a Peter Thomas. It's a good name on a young boy and on a grown man.

Current crushes:
    Girls: Adelaide, Eloise, Fiona, Margaux, Nora, Julia, Molly
    Boys: Benjamin, Levi, Miles/Milo, Sebastian, Theo/Theodore, James, Remi/Remy

A great name, classic but rarer than James, William or Michael. I'd love to meet a little boy with this international, timeless name.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.