Names Searched Right Now:

Need opinions on girl's list!

Rosalie - it used to be the ONLY Rose- name I liked. I still like it a lot, but I'm not sure it's my favorite anymore (I really like Rosamund and Primrose, and even Ambrosia...). I think Rosie's adorable, honestly. So that makes me love it even more. I'm not a huge Rose fan, but I do like Rosalie a lot, and I love Rosie.
    Emmeline - LOVE! It was my favorite name about 5 years ago, and I still really love it. It's just utter perfection. I love it.
    Ellena - how are you saying this? eh-LEE-nah? Ellen-ah? El-ay-nah? I like the idea of it, but I feel like Elena is just simpler all around, and much more aesthetically pleasing. I do admit I have a fondness for the Ellen-ah prn., but I think Elena just looks classier.
    Audrey - love! It's not on my list now, but it goes on and off, and it seems like I'm always crushing on it. I'm not sure I can see me with an Audrey, but I do love it a lot.
    Hazel - lovelovelove! Like Audrey, I'm always loving it, but it never seems to make the cut. I would love to meet a little Hazel.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Rosalie – I secretly love this name. I’d like to see someone actually use it.
    Emmeline – Too sweet for my taste. To me this is a little girl name.
    Ellena – I prefer Elena or Elaina
    Audrey – A bit dated but in a good way. I think there will always be a place for Audrey.
    Hazel – Not my favorite, but it’s growing on me. I read a book about a witch named hazel when I was a kid, and the association is hard for me to break.
    TTC 2014

Adair, Alice, Arabella, Blythe, Celia, Claire, Elizabeth, Isobel, Madeline,

Archer, Bennett, Deacon, Emmett, Everett, Ezra, James, Malcolm, Malachi, Nathaniel

Rosalie- Very sweet. To me, this has more of a Twilight Association than any of the other names (Like Bella, Edward, or Jacob.) But it's a pretty name regardless, so.
    Emmeline- Gorgeous.
    Ellena- It's not BAD, just nms.
    Audrey- Classic and feminine. Can't go wrong with Audrey. It's probably the "safe" pick on this list.
    Hazel- I feel like it takes a certain kind of kid to be able to pull off the name Hazel. I like it, but I would never use it.
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Current name loves: Griffin Atlas, Jedidiah West, Malcolm Rivers, Charlie Hayes, Stellan August, Rome Atticus | | Shiloh Everly, Genevieve "Evie" Blake, Alice Fable, Carrigan Maeve, Gemma Island Aspen Claire

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 9/14/2014 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/

Rosalie - I strongly dislike this... the Twilight ruined it for me, partly, but it just seems trendy/overly-sweet/pretentious... I don't know why but something about Rosalie/Amelie/Coralie on a non-French child seems off to me. I prefer Rosaline.

Emmeline - I love the emma-leen pn and I like the association of Emmeline Pankhurst - but I heard Emeline the other day and much prefer that spelling.

Ellena - the double l looks awkward here (I'm assuming it's eh-len-ah, not Elena). I'd use Eleanor pronounced the same way.

Audrey - not my thing but it's a sweet name.

Hazel - cute... I don't see why people think it's so unusable? I think it's on par with Iris/Willow/Rose etc. It's sort of outdated in the UK... Hazel is more likely to have sisters Andrea/Debbie than Phoebe/Isla here.
    close to my heart / future darlings
    Rufus - Emmett - Hugh - Amadeus - Wilfrid - Eoghan - Alec
    Estella - Oona - Jemima - Eilidh - Zennor - Billie

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)