Names Searched Right Now:

Need opinions on girl's list!

Rosalie - it used to be the ONLY Rose- name I liked. I still like it a lot, but I'm not sure it's my favorite anymore (I really like Rosamund and Primrose, and even Ambrosia...). I think Rosie's adorable, honestly. So that makes me love it even more. I'm not a huge Rose fan, but I do like Rosalie a lot, and I love Rosie.
    Emmeline - LOVE! It was my favorite name about 5 years ago, and I still really love it. It's just utter perfection. I love it.
    Ellena - how are you saying this? eh-LEE-nah? Ellen-ah? El-ay-nah? I like the idea of it, but I feel like Elena is just simpler all around, and much more aesthetically pleasing. I do admit I have a fondness for the Ellen-ah prn., but I think Elena just looks classier.
    Audrey - love! It's not on my list now, but it goes on and off, and it seems like I'm always crushing on it. I'm not sure I can see me with an Audrey, but I do love it a lot.
    Hazel - lovelovelove! Like Audrey, I'm always loving it, but it never seems to make the cut. I would love to meet a little Hazel.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Rosalie – I secretly love this name. I’d like to see someone actually use it.
    Emmeline – Too sweet for my taste. To me this is a little girl name.
    Ellena – I prefer Elena or Elaina
    Audrey – A bit dated but in a good way. I think there will always be a place for Audrey.
    Hazel – Not my favorite, but it’s growing on me. I read a book about a witch named hazel when I was a kid, and the association is hard for me to break.
    TTC 2015

Alice, Blair, Claire, Elizabeth, Isobel, Madeline

Elliott, Everett, Ezra, James, Malachi, Nathaniel

Rosalie- Very sweet. To me, this has more of a Twilight Association than any of the other names (Like Bella, Edward, or Jacob.) But it's a pretty name regardless, so.
    Emmeline- Gorgeous.
    Ellena- It's not BAD, just nms.
    Audrey- Classic and feminine. Can't go wrong with Audrey. It's probably the "safe" pick on this list.
    Hazel- I feel like it takes a certain kind of kid to be able to pull off the name Hazel. I like it, but I would never use it.
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 12/16/2014 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/

Rosalie - I strongly dislike this... the Twilight ruined it for me, partly, but it just seems trendy/overly-sweet/pretentious... I don't know why but something about Rosalie/Amelie/Coralie on a non-French child seems off to me. I prefer Rosaline.

Emmeline - I love the emma-leen pn and I like the association of Emmeline Pankhurst - but I heard Emeline the other day and much prefer that spelling.

Ellena - the double l looks awkward here (I'm assuming it's eh-len-ah, not Elena). I'd use Eleanor pronounced the same way.

Audrey - not my thing but it's a sweet name.

Hazel - cute... I don't see why people think it's so unusable? I think it's on par with Iris/Willow/Rose etc. It's sort of outdated in the UK... Hazel is more likely to have sisters Andrea/Debbie than Phoebe/Isla here.
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student / traveller, obsessively maternal and owner of darling black cat Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Eilidh